Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!

Old February 2nd 12, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Update!!

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:33:57 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

we iz hopin unca serge anna two sisfurz will say diz day, OEJ

No noo repurrtz! Just dat she iz doing well!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/1/2012 7:26:32 PM
Old February 2nd 12, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Update!! (was: Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!)

Dey sai dat Auntie Sandy iz fyne Mosey

we iz hopin unca serge anna two sisfurz will say diz day, OEJ

On Jan 30, 6:54 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
we needs new fudz but soft haz sum skuze like we still haza haffa bowl
left,
hrmph, chester"Gramby" wrote in message

Auntie Soft and Gramby wee on da fone talking bout diz so dem iz happi
hear diz. We hasta go for fudz as we haff uzed so muchez energiee
purrink
diz dai. Piglett heading for the food.

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
. ..

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:11:11 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:

Meow Kitties,

Anti Sandi is owt ob surjuri, and doing bery well, akording to her
sisfur,
Katy!

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little,
the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/30/2012 7:27:33 PM- Hide quoted text -

Pweez infurm da soft dat usses eetz old fudz onwy wen starfing.
An it need tu be topped off, as da hoomins wike tu say.

Bak tu da subjik atted hannd, an paw. How is Anti Sandy?
An how ar da kitteez doing?
Meowy, hoaping al iz wel

Old February 2nd 12, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Dat iz gud nooz..yeUP abowt Auntie Sandy indeed. yeUP Fank yew fur teling
usses diz nooz, Cyble & Oriane
Weh awl git fed free tymez uh dai, cuz der r fore uff usses . Mosey fur hiz
home

Old February 2nd 12, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

[...]

Wook ubuv, n Auntie Sandy iz doing gud mai sweet.
Mosey

Old February 2nd 12, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Weez hapy tu heer diz.
Wen hur gitz howm, lettuce kno an we wyll go nurze hur.
--
Pit.nya, Sundance, Rebecca

Old February 2nd 12, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy[_2_]

Default Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!

Thanks, efurrykittee! I'm back home now and feeling pretty good. I get tired
easily, and I have to figure out how to plan meals, but pretty good
otherwise!

Did some of you happen to visit the hospital while I was there? I heard the
nurses saying something about thinking they had seen cats around there.

Anti Sandy

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
. ..
Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri
tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/29/2012 6:09:50 PM

Old February 2nd 12, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Mosey here Auntie Sandy
We are all so glad you are home and feeling better and yes, somecats did
visit you in the hospital.

"Anti Sandy"

Old February 2nd 12, 11:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Ob korz we bizited u, we wuz kareful not ta bump da bed and bofther urselfz.
We kudent let urselfz be in dat stranje plaze alone. We didn't tybewrite
bout being dere kauze we knowz nurzez iz on komputerz all da timez. We iz
glad u iz home and r still purrik 4 urselfz. Piglett amazed Antie Sandy
even had to ask the question.