From Moaey's Mom URGENT purrs and prayer needed !!

Old February 2nd 12, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default From Moaey's Mom URGENT purrs and prayer needed !!

This is Moseys mommy, and he has gone missing...We can't find him ANYWHERE!
I THINK he MIGHT have gotten OUT last night.
He got sick and threw up on my dh's side of the bed and floor, and then
I gave the mess, wrapped in a paper towel, in a bag to our neighbor next to
put in with his garbage and Mosey MIGHT have gotten out,
either when I did that or when our neighbor was taking out our garbage to
the curb. My dh went outside looking for Mosey and so is the guy who
delivers our meds is also looking for him. NO luck so far
We NEED purrs and prayers for our beloved Mosey to be found, unharmed.
I am SO worried and I feel sick!
I will let you know when he is found.
Thank you SO much.
Love,
Auntie Kyla and Uncle Dutch.

Old February 2nd 12, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default From Mosey's Mom URGENT purrs and prayer needed !!

I'm such a wreck, I didn't even spell Mosey's name right

Old February 2nd 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze purrin. Mosey git yur furry butt home. NOW!!!

Booker, Chappy, Snowflake an Anti Julie

Old February 2nd 12, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

ai m hoam nao. ai wint in thu OWT, n goted Mom n Dad skared, n wuried, but
ai m umkay.
Meomie put up uh pozt dat ai m hoam nao.
Fank yew Booker, Chappy, Snowflake an Anti Julie, fur yer purrs.
Mosey

Old February 2nd 12, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Fank yew, ai m hoam nao n got uh skolding fur wuring mai hoomins. Mosey-da
bad cat.

We are purring!

Old February 2nd 12, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Fank yew fur yer purrs, ai m hoam nao n got uh skolding fur wurrying mai
hoominz wike dat. ai m fyne. Mosey--hoo got kaled uh bad cat bai mai Pa.

"Storrmmee"

purring
"Mosey =^..^=

Old February 2nd 12, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Thank you SO much Mosey got out sometime and was at out next door neighbor's
mobile, and Dutch opened the sliding glass door, but not the screen,
and Mosey was next door and Dutch called him and after about a minute, Mosey
trotted home, and got a welcome kiss from me, and a glad to see you Mosey,
but Mosey was told he was a bad cat for going OUT. Mosey had gotten sick
last night or early this morning, but he's fine now.
Thank you SO much, your purrs and prayers worked.
Love Auntie Kyla and Uncle Dutch

Purrs and prayers from this house and Gramby

"Dan M"

We are purring!

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:42:36 -0800, Auntie Kyla wrote