Now Boyfie is doing well

Old January 24th 14, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Now Boyfie is doing well

I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without central
heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

Old January 24th 14, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without central
heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

~~~~~~~~
Please update us occasionally. Speaking for myself, I am not bored--I am
interested and concerned. I suspect that is true of many others as well.
Anyone who does not want to read your messages can easily check the titles
and skip over them.

MaryL

Old January 24th 14, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 1/23/2014 10:24 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without central
heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

~~~~~~~~
Please update us occasionally. Speaking for myself, I am not bored--I
am interested and concerned. I suspect that is true of many others as
well. Anyone who does not want to read your messages can easily check
the titles and skip over them.

MaryL

Adding a me too. I want to hear how Boyfie is doing.

Ann
Old January 24th 14, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without central
heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

Ditto! I love hearing about how well he's doing. It was scary for a while
there, so it's nice to read the good news.

If you're not getting much response to your updates, it's just that Usenet
is shrinking and there aren't many of us left who still post here. But those
of us who are still here are VERY interested.

--
Joyce

He spent one-third of the time telling me about the musical he was writing about raccoons, one-third of the time talking about C++, and one-third of the time demonstrating the plot of Othello using the salt and pepper shakers.
-- A Treasury of the World's Worst Online Dating Stories
Old January 25th 14, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without
central heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

Glad he's doing well...still following with interest.
Being in Western U.S., haven't gotten up early enough nor gone to sleep
late enough to contact office to charge some pounds for Boyfie...
then the weekend comes ;-(

Sylvia

Old January 25th 14, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without central
heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

You cuddle with him as much as he'll allow. Do keep us updated if you
feel like it. We all love Boyfie.

I was wondering, since it seems to be pretty cold there, how he'll react
with a shaved tummy when he *does* get to go outside. Sounds to me like
he might find it surprisingly chilly!

Jill
Old January 25th 14, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without
central
heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

Ditto! I love hearing about how well he's doing. It was scary for a while
there, so it's nice to read the good news.

If you're not getting much response to your updates, it's just that Usenet
is shrinking and there aren't many of us left who still post here. But
those
of us who are still here are VERY interested.

--

I didn't want to give you all a Boyfriend overload.

Tweed

Old January 25th 14, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without central
heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

Glad he's doing well...still following with interest.
Being in Western U.S., haven't gotten up early enough nor gone to sleep
late enough to contact office to charge some pounds for Boyfie...
then the weekend comes ;-(

Sylvia, it's not about the money, I'm not witholding info because I haven't
had enough money donated for him! It's just that I thought I'd taken up a
lot of rspca recently.

I've haven't had to rob a bank to pay for his bill and I have said all along
that I wasn't asking for money, although I'm not rich in monetary terms and
the donations he's had will be a real help.
Thank you all who helped, but equally I appreciated get well purrs and
e-mails.

Tweed

I am rich beca

Old January 25th 14, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message

.. Do keep us updated if you feel like it. We all love Boyfie.

I was wondering, since it seems to be pretty cold there, how he'll react
with a shaved tummy when he *does* get to go outside. Sounds to me like
he might find it surprisingly chilly!

Yep, and then he'll do his stuff and come back in quickly because atm the
idea of letting him out for the first time makes me nervous. He's been
safe in and out for the last ten years and he is very unhappy being an
indoor cat. He is holding himself in for wees (1x24 hours) and poos (1x48
hours) so the sooner he's allowed out the better for him.

Old January 25th 14, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:14:15 +0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:

I sense he's boring you all now so I will update only if asked.
He's great tonight (except for being so shaved in a house without
central
heating)

Boyfie sez bye for a while

Ditto! I love hearing about how well he's doing. It was scary for a while
there, so it's nice to read the good news.

If you're not getting much response to your updates, it's just that Usenet
is shrinking and there aren't many of us left who still post here. But
those
of us who are still here are VERY interested.

I too would appreciate updates!

Because he was such a good boy in the last few days about taking his
antibiotic in his Whiskas, he got Sheba "turkey in white sauce" for his tea.
He thought it was fabulous.