More Daddy, More

Old June 4th 04, 02:37 PM
O J

Default More Daddy, More

Hi All,

My Smokey, a large Russian Blue rescue with a fourteen inch
(count 'em) tail loves to be brushed, but what he really likes is to
be combed. I don't know how many of you keep a cat brush or a cat
comb by the computer in case a furchild should drop by for a little
A&A (attention and affection), but I've got a selection close at hand.

My big manly galoot turns into a ball of mush when he's getting
his A&A and some babytalk, but if it should stop prematurely, he lets
me know in a peculiar way. Smokey, should the combing stop and the
comb be put down in front of him will grab it with his front paws,
pick it up, and rub his face on it. Obviously, he's trying to tell me
something.

MORE DADDY, MORE!

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old June 4th 04, 03:11 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:37:23 GMT, O J yodeled:

Hi All,

My Smokey, a large Russian Blue rescue with a fourteen inch
(count 'em) tail loves to be brushed, but what he really likes is to
be combed. I don't know how many of you keep a cat brush or a cat
comb by the computer in case a furchild should drop by for a little
A&A (attention and affection), but I've got a selection close at hand.

My big manly galoot turns into a ball of mush when he's getting
his A&A and some babytalk, but if it should stop prematurely, he lets
me know in a peculiar way. Smokey, should the combing stop and the
comb be put down in front of him will grab it with his front paws,
pick it up, and rub his face on it. Obviously, he's trying to tell me
something.

MORE DADDY, MORE!

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Stinky very often grabs things with his paws, and rubs them on his
face-- brushes, and especially his Kitty Hoots crinkly catnip tick.
It's sooo cute.

Theresa

Old June 4th 04, 03:41 PM
badwilson

That's so cute! What a sweetie Smokey is :-)
I have this self brusher installed on my computer desk leg. It's a little
plastic brush that mounts on a corner of the wall or a table leg. You can
put catnip in it. When I'm on the computer, Vino will come up and rub his
face against it very hard. I'm surprised he doesn't hurt himself rubbing so
hard. I guess he likes it rough ;-) Anyway, I always feel bad for him for
having to give himself scritches, so I stop what I'm doing and help him out
with a good face scritching session.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old June 4th 04, 03:46 PM
Sherry

That's so cute! What a sweetie Smokey is :-)
I have this self brusher installed on my computer desk leg. It's a little
plastic brush that mounts on a corner of the wall or a table leg. You can

Neat! Vino can pet himself when you're busy!

Sherry