thanks for the prayers

Old October 3rd 03, 08:25 AM
Jean H

Default thanks for the prayers

Thank you all so much all of you for the special hugs and prayers
and now I am crying again for your kindness in sending them, Ijust
want them to hurry home jp

From: "m. L. Briggs"
Subject: The bud thief and needing prayers
Date: Friday, October 03, 2003 2:57 PM

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:00:01 GMT, "Jean H"
wrote:

I put the two buds in the lid of a hairspray can as I could not
bear to throw them away, placed them on the sink and three times
I found them on the floor again. tey finished up back in the big plantpot.
thank you for your sympathy and purrs. Icould also do withpurrs and
good wishes for my daughter. she, her husband and her beautiful
daughter along with friends were at the scene of the Bali Bomb Blast
and vacated the cafe next door to the club only a short while before
it went off. she's been having bad dreams ever since, my grand daughter
was four at the timeand my grandson nearly two was back at the resort
being looked afterthe boys had asked their wives if they wanted to go
and dance in theClub but they said no, Dianne [daughter ] would have if

her
niece and fomer sister-in-lawhad arrived but fortunately they'd had to
cancel
at the last minute, so we were doubly fortunate as they would have been in
there with the footballers who were their mates and I would have lost them
all
this morning Dianne and her Husband are flying to Bali as she wants to get
over
the fear of flying that she's been left with and the nightmares thank you

in
advance.
jp

What a scary event. But Fate was kind. I hope the nightmares go away and

dreams will be pleasant once again. MLB

Old October 3rd 03, 08:39 AM
Alan Erskine

Serious question:

While I understand your daughter might have a fear of going to Bali, why the
fear of flying? Bali had nothing to do with aircraft.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Trial or release, Mr Bush, trial or release.