I am a bad daddy

Old March 15th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I am a bad daddy

I made my rumble very nervous today. He howled his distress call twice
on they way out the door and kept giving the whining meow chirp of why did
You do this daddy. He was very nervous today where he had the cold shakes
at the office. He did not even do his routine where he shows how brave he
is where he loves on the vet and the helpers.
I did my best to get it over quickly and home safely. I wrapped him in
his blanket, kept my hand scratching his chin the whole time. Held him for
the vet to clip his nails and give his Depo shot and put the scratch cream
on his lick sores.
Everything look great and even my vet friend says he still can not believe
how well he does on the diazepam. *THANK ALL THE GODS FOR THAT*
:-))))))))))))))))

I got him home and he does his I still love you daddy now give me a treat of
my choice routine. He is walking thru the whole house meowing in each room
to tell every one he is home. He is happy and home safe but why do I still
feel like a bad daddy :-(

Old March 15th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

He is happy and home safe but why do I still
feel like a bad daddy :-(

You aren't... a bad daddy would neglect to give his kitties the vet
care they need.

I know how you feel when Nox was giving me the hate for making her take
her pills. She was acting afraid of us, whimpering in a ball under the
bed, and she was also being evil, she bit me a good one during the
pilling...It took a day before I was once again treated to dark purrs
and roly-polys.

--Fil

Old March 15th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You feel like a bad daddy because you are a good daddy. You don't want to
do anything that hurts, upsets, or distresses him, so you feel guilty about
doing it, even though you know you were doing it for his own good.

Joy

Old March 17th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

I made my rumble very nervous today. He howled his distress call twice
on they way out the door and kept giving the whining meow chirp of why did
You do this daddy. He was very nervous today where he had the cold shakes
at the office. He did not even do his routine where he shows how brave he
is where he loves on the vet and the helpers.
I did my best to get it over quickly and home safely. snip

He is happy and home safe but why do I still
feel like a bad daddy :-(

You are a good daddy!
Best wishes and calming purrs,
Polonca and Soncek