I iz here -- yawn

Old July 3rd 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I iz here -- yawn

Hello, dis iz da Texas Kitty who haz a new name. Sinz i comez from Texas
and was brought to my new familli in Oklahome and all dat waz Indian
territoree, Dey now callez me Whispering Willow Walker, WWW for short. Da
gramby is pretty kewl. I sleeps on da bed with herown selfz two nites. We
iz all tired but wanted Auntie Jilie to know we madez is here but it took an
extra day. I willz post tomorro and tellz you all more. All dez new
kitties and dat big black and white ting are scarey but I haz a big cage
wher no onez can get to myhownself. O.T. seems pretty kewl too. Since I
had dat pikture taken, I haz changed a lotZ. I look enouf like Piglet to
bez related. I effen haz da same white mark on my foreheadz. I just atted
and not I iz...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old July 3rd 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Sweetheart, I am thrilled to hear from you! I have thought about you every
minute, and I'm so happy to know you slept on the bed with your mom! You
never got to sleep on the bed before. I'm so glad you are an indoor cat now.
It sounds like you had a really, really long trip, but now you're HOME!

I can't wait to hear more, and I love you!

Your Auntie Julie

Old July 3rd 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz gud newz kuz i kan tell yourownsef, we wuz getting tired of soft anna
furry not bein here, butted now dey iz home, anna kitty onna table, *patch*
iz gone, anna i hearz hizsef haza new name alzo, Tiger glad to haf efurithin
bakta normal
nk.net...

Old July 3rd 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi, it iz me Willow. I iZ getting used to myownnewname.
I slept all by my ownself in da penthouze lastnight. I iz gonna be frens
with O.T. and Piglet dozent growl so badz dis day. Dat D*G keeps sniffin
aroun and I growls at herownself. Da other tow kats like her but I dozent
know yet.

Gramby putz a harness on me, beright pink and it haz footprints on
itsownself. Der is a pink string attached. I just layz down and won't walk
wif it on myownself.

I had new fudz on da way home. I figured out I likz shrimpies anna somphin
callez krispi Kream. Da gramby and soft didn't give me much of dat! Dey
ated it all demselvez.

I misses my Auntie Julie (sorry I mis[elled yourownname last night Auntie, I
wuz jus so tired).

Bye for nowz. Willow trying to figure a way out of the harness!

Old July 3rd 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok frens duz ya wanna hear da restz of the sotry? Der we werz, Piglet and
me resting on da back of da kouch and in comez da gramby. She is carrying
anodder Kitten. Dis thing is so disresptful of ussens, it spit and growled
for a long time. Fluffed up twice itsownsize and all. Den, her putz ourown
foods in MY penthouse and in goes da kitten with itz blanket from its furst
home.

Dis mornin, it iz a liddle betterz, dozent growl so much and we checked each
other out nose to nose. Her is still meanz to Scooter Mom D*G. We tole her
to cut dat out.

We understand dere is another Kat down da street that is French, whatever da
is. gramby had to go online to find a place to translate itz postin so youz
all kud read it.

O.T. wonderin if dat iz da last Kitten to invade der space.

Old July 3rd 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Hello, sweetheart! I miss you so much. I'm thrilled to hear that you get
along with the other cats. I hope you don't have to wear the harness again -
did you do something bad? I can't imagine you did. You are a sweet little
thing.

I think of you every minute and hope you have a peaceful night with no dogs
and no harness. I love you!

Auntie Julie

Old July 3rd 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Auntie Julie, da other kittens sayz gramby puts harness' on usens instead of
collare. If we learnz to walk with da string attached, we getz treats and
to go visit peoples. Heerownselfz would like to be ablez to take
ourownselves to visit nurseing homes, with oldold hoomans.

I willz do it but I haz to make herownself wait til I iz readi. Me an O.T.
just atted some puddin with da gramby, we onli gotta ta lick da spoonz but
it was gudgud. Da D*G sniffed me and I didn't hisspit at herownself and you
know what her did? Her LICKED minefur. YUCK YUCK. Willow not believeing
da others dat da D*G was doin a gudgud ting.

Old July 3rd 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Hey, Kidd! I did dat wonce! I wore a harness tu go tu a nurseng home! Itll
be okay. I know yu haff a lot of fink about right now! Doant yu wurry, itlll
get bettur and youlll furgit all dis. Itlll get bettur effury day!

LeO, who knows

Old July 4th 07, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin you getz usta da harnness den you getz hoomanona string anna you getsa
go plazes, Chester, who knowz