Flippy's cat wins yawn poll!

Old November 3rd 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Default Flippy's cat wins yawn poll!

Flippy, our Aussie cat advocate with her kitty website and mailing
list, entered a photo of her late cat Tiffany in a funniest cat yawn
poll. The polling has ended - and Tiffy is the winner. The photo is
hilarious and won almost twice the votes of the nearest condender. You
can see the poll-winning yawn for yourself, and read Flippy's
acceptance speech, he

http://www.geocities.com/ourcats1961...WN_WINNER.html

Good on you, Flippy, on behalf of the memory of Tiffany, a funny and
exceptional cat!

Old November 3rd 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Bobcat" wrote in message
ps.com...
Flippy, our Aussie cat advocate with her kitty website and mailing
list, entered a photo of her late cat Tiffany in a funniest cat yawn
poll. The polling has ended - and Tiffy is the winner. The photo is
hilarious and won almost twice the votes of the nearest condender. You
can see the poll-winning yawn for yourself, and read Flippy's
acceptance speech, he

http://www.geocities.com/ourcats1961...WN_WINNER.html

Good on you, Flippy, on behalf of the memory of Tiffany, a funny and
exceptional cat!

Perfect example of what I always say about how cats can be ridiculous and
sublime at the same time. Gorgeous, silly kitty. Bless her.

Old November 3rd 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Bobcat wrote:
Flippy, our Aussie cat advocate with her kitty website and mailing
list, entered a photo of her late cat Tiffany in a funniest cat yawn
poll. The polling has ended - and Tiffy is the winner. The photo is
hilarious and won almost twice the votes of the nearest condender. You
can see the poll-winning yawn for yourself, and read Flippy's
acceptance speech, he

http://www.geocities.com/ourcats1961...WN_WINNER.html

Good on you, Flippy, on behalf of the memory of Tiffany, a funny and
exceptional cat!

Tiffy was indeed a beautiful cat and deserved to win. Congratulations to
Flippy, and to Tiffy (RB).

Jill

Old November 3rd 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Bobcat wrote:
Flippy, our Aussie cat advocate with her kitty website and mailing
list, entered a photo of her late cat Tiffany in a funniest cat yawn
poll. The polling has ended - and Tiffy is the winner. The photo is
hilarious and won almost twice the votes of the nearest condender. You
can see the poll-winning yawn for yourself, and read Flippy's
acceptance speech, he

http://www.geocities.com/ourcats1961...WN_WINNER.html

Good on you, Flippy, on behalf of the memory of Tiffany, a funny and
exceptional cat!

Tiffy was indeed a beautiful cat and deserved to win. Congratulations to
Flippy, and to Tiffy (RB).

Jill

What a lovely memorial to Tiffy, Flippy. I enjoyed the yawn so much as I
am a slave to FSP (Fluff) and as she is also a persian has a similar little
mouth, snub nose and yawns just like beautiful Tiffy.

Purrs,

Bev

Old November 3rd 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Grace

Sweet Tiffy is a very deserving winner! Congratulations Flippy. :-)

Grace

Old November 3rd 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Bobcat wrote:
Flippy, our Aussie cat advocate with her kitty website and mailing
list, entered a photo of her late cat Tiffany in a funniest cat yawn
poll. The polling has ended - and Tiffy is the winner. The photo is
hilarious and won almost twice the votes of the nearest condender. You
can see the poll-winning yawn for yourself, and read Flippy's
acceptance speech, he

http://www.geocities.com/ourcats1961...WN_WINNER.html

Good on you, Flippy, on behalf of the memory of Tiffany, a funny and
exceptional cat!

That is great! Congratulations, and I'm sure Tiffany is smiling at The
Bridge.

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Old November 4th 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

On Nov 3, 1:59 pm, Ginger-lyn wrote:
That is great! Congratulations, and I'm sure Tiffany is smiling at The
Bridge.
Ginger-lyn

It seems that great cat-loving minds think alike. When I e-mailed a
congratulatory note to Flippy I wrote that Tiffany is "grinning (not
yawning) at the Rainbow Bridge!"

Old November 10th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Bobcat wrote:

Flippy, our Aussie cat advocate with her kitty website and mailing
list, entered a photo of her late cat Tiffany in a funniest cat yawn
poll. The polling has ended - and Tiffy is the winner. The photo is
hilarious and won almost twice the votes of the nearest condender. You
can see the poll-winning yawn for yourself, and read Flippy's
acceptance speech, he

http://www.geocities.com/ourcats1961...WN_WINNER.html

Good on you, Flippy, on behalf of the memory of Tiffany, a funny and
exceptional cat!

Congrats!
Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek