Tom Cat won’t breed with in-season queen!??

Old July 11th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet

Default Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Janet" wrote in message

But even the most neglected dog is a hell of a lot more work and more
expensive to own than the average cat.

ROTFLMAOWTIME!!! Ohmygawd, ohmygawd, I can't stop gasping from laughter!
I think I may have peed a little bit!!!

If *NOTHING* else has proved your ignorance about cats to the world, this
one statement is all it would take!

She is a total nut job ain't she I am glad I put her in the kill file

Um, I'm a different Janet.

I'm not a nut job. I'm describing what I've observed over the years in all
of the cat owners I've known, which has been many. I don't claim to be an
expert on cats.

Old July 11th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

In article ,
"Janet" wrote:

Um, I'm a different Janet.

I'm not a nut job. I'm describing what I've observed over the years in all
of the cat owners I've known, which has been many. I don't claim to be an
expert on cats.

Someone who can't carry on a discussion without expletives is not
someone who notice such subtleties as addresses or names.

I think cats can be more difficult in many ways, but they *tend* to be
less time consuming. Most spend more hours sleeping than most dogs, are
simpler to "housebreak" and don't go through puppy destructive periods
(not that cats can't be destructive, but it is very different). Cats
don't need walks and the same level of exercise that most dogs do, and
most of their needs can be accomplished within the confines of the home.

Of course, they all need mental and physical exercise, veterinary care,
feeding, cleaning and grooming, but overall, most of those things are
far less than for a dog, particularly larger dogs. So many costs are
size dependent and that alone is a factor!

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

The Queen of Darkness gets everywhere! Lesley Cat anecdotes 3 July 23rd 07 01:20 AM
Dear Queen Nox....... Mischief Cat anecdotes 4 June 9th 07 12:23 AM
The Undisputed Queen Pat Cat anecdotes 3 March 19th 07 10:00 AM
Queen of The World! Marina Cat anecdotes 8 August 15th 03 05:08 PM