Tinùviel is settling down..

Old November 7th 04, 01:28 AM
Hans Schrøder

Default Tinùviel is settling down..

What in the world is happening to Tinùviel? She has always been the kind of
shy cat: "Yes, I like you very much, but don't you ever try to touch me
before I have laid down on top of the scratching post. No way!" But that was
before we moved out of the flat we used to live in.

Unemployed as I am, I couldn't afford to pay a NOK 7000 (USD 1075) rent per
month when my total benefits were NOK 10500 (USD 1612) ... So I had to move
in with a friend of mine (no, not a girlfriend) and use her bedroom as my
living room. She loves cats, and was very happy that I brought Tinùviel and
Teti (her son) into the house.

After a very short time, remarkable things happened to Tinùviel. Suddenly,
she became much more friendly towards both me and my friend, as if she said
that this place was where she had ever wanted to be. It's so nice seeing how
she has bloomed the past few months!

Of course, I can see some reasons for it. The cats are never alone now, and
I think they sense that I have become a happier person now than I was
before. I got rid of one of my worst worries when we moved out, and I think
they know that. On the other hand, Teti isn't behaving that good. Being a
non-neutered male, two years old, it is important to him to mark his
territory in a proper way. Joanna (my friend) doesn't seem to fit into his
world until he has told her that she is below him in the hierarchy. How does
he do this? He urinates in her bed! He has done this three times now, and
Joanna is about to lose her patience with him. Today I started the cu I
am going to give him one Perlutex pill (pill for preventing female cats
getting in heat) per day for one week, and then one pill a week. My ex says
this will help. It worked for Teti's father, so I beleive her.

Unemployment is a pain, but the last few days I have received signals that a
job may be on it's way. It's so serious that I have almost been called in
for a job interview even before I have sent the job application. I'm nervous
as hell!

I never thought I was going to ask for this, but... Please send some purrs
my way for me to get that job...

--
Hans Schrøder

Old November 7th 04, 01:55 AM
Annie Wxill

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
... I never thought I was going to ask for this, but... Please send some
purrs
my way for me to get that job...
Hans Schrøder

Hans,
Rosie and Cinder have their little motors going and are adding a few
meatloaf meditations for you to find the job of your dreams. I will do my
part with a prayer, if you don't mind.
Annie

Old November 7th 04, 02:19 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
.. I never thought I was going to ask for this, but... Please send some
purrs
my way for me to get that job...
Hans Schrøder

Hans,
Rosie and Cinder have their little motors going and are adding a few
meatloaf meditations for you to find the job of your dreams. I will do my
part with a prayer, if you don't mind.
Annie

Thank you, I'm very grateful...

Hans

Old November 7th 04, 02:43 AM
Dan M

I never thought I was going to ask for this, but... Please send some purrs
my way for me to get that job...

Absolutely! Best of luck to you with respect to the job, and do please
keep us posted. We'll all be sending along best purrs (of various forms,
of course) that things go as you wish.

Dan

Old November 7th 04, 04:22 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Hans Schrøder at
wrote on 11/6/04 7:28 PM:

[...]

Oh good luck! Everyone should have the job they want or at least a job not
to worry about kitty food and stuff.

Old November 7th 04, 05:46 AM
Marina

Hans Schrøder wrote:

I never thought I was going to ask for this, but... Please send some purrs
my way for me to get that job...

Good for you, Hans! Rumbling purrs winging their way over from Finland.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki