'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

Old February 26th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Attension all kitties: 'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

Ize sending sooper megga-purrz fur it to be Tabitha, and fur her to go in a
trap!

Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Amelia here. I know we are celebrating and relaxing, so I do apologize
for interrupting with a serious bit of news.

My Paw got a call this afternoon from a lady across the street who
thought she had seen Tabitha. Meowmie went over to check, but the black
kitty had already left.

Then this evening Paw got a call from a guy at the apartments less than a
block from here - he was looking at a fluffy black kitty right then!
Meowmie and Paw went there immediately, but the kitty had left before
they go there.

We've had two possible Tabitha sightings today, both less than a block
from home. Meowmie and Paw set one trap in the front yard (where the lady
across the street has seen the black kitty before) and one in the garage.
So while you're relaxing and partying, please send purrs for this the
black fluffy kitty to be Tabitha, and for her to walk into one of the
traps.

Amelia

Old February 26th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:37:44 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Ize sending sooper megga-purrz fur it to be Tabitha, and fur her to go in a
trap!

Rebecca

Me too!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... .................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/25/2009 11:16:47 PM
Old February 26th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:37:44 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Ize sending sooper megga-purrz fur it to be Tabitha, and fur her to
go in a
trap!

Rebecca

Me too!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... .................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Mee tuuuu, I yam sendink direk purrrzzz frum mine mind tu dat kittee (hu
I purr iz Tabbitha)....
PpppUuuRrrr..PPPPPPuuuuuuuuRRRR ...ppppuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr
Rrrrreeeemmmemmmbuurrr yyyuuuurrr ooowwnnn trooo heoowwmm....
--
Puuurrrrink2nya

Old February 26th 09, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hey, Me-ow-wee - 'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

Hi, you alreadi meeted mine pownce mate, Tiger anna hiz wife kittee, I iz
TV, a burli black anna white mancat what wuz winked to Harri's sisfur, but
she is atta brige now, Dat little grey kittee iz Stormmee, her iz spekal
furndz wif Rosco, who issa sherriff, dat tini tuxido kittee iz trudi, dat
calico iz OEJ, dat buff kittee iz Chester who iz winked to Lucy, who lifez
wif Georgia, dat white girlcat whut lukz like herown brown stripey tale
kamed furm da extru kitte partz box, iz Barbi, anna soft anna Gramby haz
decided dat she iza littermate of Lewi P cat, whut usta life wif soft anna
furri, dat long haired mancat iz Mathew Harold, MH,... welkum to owrz
venshure, TV
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Hey, me ow wee - we'z over here havin some snacks at da boofay. Da
Hemingway Cat here on Key West is gifing us snacks an stuff, den when we
is ready we will go over to da yacht. By da way, is dat yourown name, or
your hoomin's name? Mine name is Harri, but I'z a girlcat - it's short
for Harriet. And I'z called da Roadcat cuz I rode all over da US wif mine
Paw in a big semitruck. An I'z engaged to be winked to dat handsome
orange boy cat over dere - OT.

Can I get you anyfing from da boofet? Anyfing to eat or drink? Dat big
fat tortie girl over dere is mine sisfur Amelia - her can set you up wif
a cabin of your own, or you can share a cabin wif some of usses.

Harri

Old February 26th 09, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

Sending heartfelt purrs for her to come home to stay. TuTu
Old February 26th 09, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mosey, who is winked to Tabitha and the Kits jump into the porter and head
for home to be there when Tabitha comes home....hopehopehope

Old February 27th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Ware m i??
Welf, i bedder lett Harri n dose noo cat frens gno dat i yam heer.

iss meeeOWeeee rite heer, meOW, meOWW, meOWWWER, MEEOWWW!!!

Hi, Meowy! Welcome to Key West, Furrlorida. Dis is da Hemingway Howse,
where some famous hoomin writer-person used to live wif his cats. Da cats
is still here, an most of dem has extra toes.

See dat big boat out dere in da water? Dats da MV Purrbearer - it used to
belong to mine sisfur Cleopatra, but her went to da Rainbow Bridge a
couple monfs ago. Now it belongs to da whole Community. Dat's da yacht we
are goin to go cruising on.

But fur now we'z having snacks an stuff. See, we'z gotz a big boofay
table over dere. Can I get you anyfing to eat?

Harri
Old February 27th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 27, 10:33*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Ware m i??
Welf, i bedder lett Harri n dose noo cat frens gno dat i yam heer.

iss meeeOWeeee rite heer, meOW, meOWW, meOWWWER, MEEOWWW!!!

Hi, Meowy! Welcome to Key West, Furrlorida. Dis is da Hemingway Howse,
where some famous hoomin writer-person used to live wif his cats. Da cats
is still here, an most of dem has extra toes.

See dat big boat out dere in da water? Dats da MV Purrbearer - it used to
belong to mine sisfur Cleopatra, but her went to da Rainbow Bridge a
couple monfs ago. Now it belongs to da whole Community. Dat's da yacht we
are goin to go cruising on.

But fur now we'z having snacks an stuff. See, we'z gotz a big boofay
table over dere. Can I get you anyfing to eat?

Harri

i wud wike a ded berd, fangyugwiin. mee fownd wun nex too th porch
an me WUN intoo th howf wif itt an wuz eetin it n mommee saw itt n
took it awa. an neow she wont let mee git off th porch ennymor. so me
wud bery much pweesheeyate anudder ded berd. n maybee peez uff
bakon.

iss dere enny tishoo paper fur usses pwayful kitteez?

bery eggzited, meOwy
Old February 27th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:18:20 -0800, meOwy wrote:

i wud wike a ded berd, fangyugwiin. mee fownd wun nex too th porch
an me WUN intoo th howf wif itt an wuz eetin it n mommee saw itt n took
it awa. an neow she wont let mee git off th porch ennymor. so me wud
bery much pweesheeyate anudder ded berd. n maybee peez uff bakon.

iss dere enny tishoo paper fur usses pwayful kitteez?

bery eggzited, meOwy

We can find you a robin-birdie, or if you like cookded birdies we haf
turkeybird and chickum. An lotz of bakon.

An dere's lots of tissue paper and paper towels, right over dere, behind
mine big fat sisfur Amelia.

Harri