'bandonment!

Old November 17th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default 'bandonment!

Meow kitties,

I just herd da hooman tawkin on da
tele-ringy-fing and he's goink to abandon me nekst
week!

It seems dat he fown a noo toona place, and will
be goink dere instead ob stayink at home wif myown
bootiful seff!

Ob cawze I iz not supposed to menshun dat when he
wuz furst laid-off I wuz reelly hissed beclawz he
was hangink arownd mine compartment durinkda day
an disturbink mine own liddle life.

An now he'z doink it again!

Wen iz da sekretary boot kamp?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/16/2009 7:05:56 PM
Old November 17th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da grambys Ant iz goink home so u kan kome ofver here wiff uzenz and keep
herself kompanie if u wantz. Piglet checking the fud supply for kompanie.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Meow kitties,

I just herd da hooman tawkin on da
tele-ringy-fing and he's goink to abandon me nekst
week!

It seems dat he fown a noo toona place, and will
be goink dere instead ob stayink at home wif myown
bootiful seff!

Ob cawze I iz not supposed to menshun dat when he
wuz furst laid-off I wuz reelly hissed beclawz he
was hangink arownd mine compartment durinkda day
an disturbink mine own liddle life.

An now he'z doink it again!

Wen iz da sekretary boot kamp?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/16/2009 7:05:56 PM

Old November 17th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

juzt get owt dat paper wif dat nize bed you wantz anna leaf it awond where
himz kan seez it, den when himz iz guilty himz will getz it fur yoursef,
Stormmee

--
Have a wonderful day

.. .

Old November 17th 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

* * * * I just herd da hooman tawkin on da
tele-ringy-fing and he's goink to abandon me nekst
week!

* * * * It seems dat he fown a noo toona place, and will
be goink dere instead ob stayink at home wif myown
bootiful seff!

That's wonderful! He's been looking for a long time, hasn't he?

Auntie Debby

* * * * Ob cawze I iz not supposed to menshun dat when he
wuz furst laid-off I wuz reelly hissed beclawz he
was hangink arownd mine compartment durinkda day
an disturbink mine own liddle life.

* * * * An now he'z doink it again!

Debby's disturbing me too. All day long she sits at the computer,
either writing or working on the computer. How does she expect me to
do my job as the Official Document Examiner of the Catmerica Police
Department if she's always there?

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney

* * * * Wen iz da sekretary boot kamp?

Enrollment is now open.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane
Old November 17th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Hiss! He shud hyre a kitty frum the second world to giff you some
companny.
Spring who likes companny

Old November 17th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Datz a gud idear, Dey iz gud kittiez n ifen yoo git too lonsome, me n da
Kits kan port over tew yer hoam n we kan play till yer hoomin gits hoam.
Tiger can stay wif yeownself tew. No wurries.
Luffs, Mosey

Old November 17th 09, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow kitties,

I just herd da hooman tawkin on da
tele-ringy-fing and he's goink to abandon me nekst
week!

It seems dat he fown a noo toona place, and will
be goink dere instead ob stayink at home wif myown
bootiful seff!

Ob cawze I iz not supposed to menshun dat when he
wuz furst laid-off I wuz reelly hissed beclawz he
was hangink arownd mine compartment durinkda day
an disturbink mine own liddle life.

An now he'z doink it again!

Wen iz da sekretary boot kamp?

kant du nuffin wif them, kant du nuffin wifout them (notted until wun
figgurs out how tu git the catfud frum thu store, or weereffer it cums
frum. I iz notted bout tu forage fur myownself enymore).

Yur hoomin is purobly pleesed wif thu noo toonaplayce; myne likes haven
thu toonaplayce she sez toonas duznt gro onna trees, wateffur that
meens. They grows inna oshun, effurywun nose that.

Until thuu boot kamp starts, yu will hafta be furry cold inna mannur
tuwards him wen he comes home, at leest fur 30 sekunds. Sho him a kold
sholdur cuz he wuz away an ignored yu alla day.

--
Sam
Old November 17th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz ur fren Piglett anna I hatez ta budt inta ur busiznez butt u iz
forgettink on fingie. When himselfz wurkz, him iz much happier anna a happi
hooman iz da bestiz kine. Puuttink dat pikturez of dat fanci bed out kant
hurt eifther.

Old November 17th 09, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i kan senda fur real kittee, you wantz meta send your husband kittee or
mayhapz barbi or efin MH if i kan finda box dat willz fit himz... or efin i
will send all of dem, trudi, the perserving

--
Have a great day
news