Email Holiday Cards!

Old December 8th 04, 04:10 PM
jmcquown

Default Email Holiday Cards!

I couldn't afford to send holiday cards to everyone here this year, much as
I would have loved to. I very much appreciate all the cards I've been
receiving; they bring huge smiles to my face and probably some perplexed
looks at the post office

I wasn't sleeping well last night so I got to thinking about this. Wait a
sec... I don't have a web site but I DO have a card I can email to anyone
who wants it! My email addy isn't munged; if you want to get a card from
Persia (and me) in .jpg form, please let me know. Of course I'll need a
valid email address. Shoot, until they start taxing email (wonder why
*that* old song hasn't floated around in a while?) even *I* can afford to do
this!

Jill

Old December 8th 04, 04:19 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:10:29 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

I couldn't afford to send holiday cards to everyone here this year, much as
I would have loved to. I very much appreciate all the cards I've been
receiving; they bring huge smiles to my face and probably some perplexed
looks at the post office

I wasn't sleeping well last night so I got to thinking about this. Wait a
sec... I don't have a web site but I DO have a card I can email to anyone
who wants it! My email addy isn't munged; if you want to get a card from
Persia (and me) in .jpg form, please let me know. Of course I'll need a
valid email address. Shoot, until they start taxing email (wonder why
*that* old song hasn't floated around in a while?)

Because they sent all their money to Nigeria.

Theresa
Old December 8th 04, 05:13 PM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:10:29 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Shoot, until they
start taxing email (wonder why *that* old song hasn't floated around
in a while?)

Because they sent all their money to Nigeria.

Theresa

But OF COURSE! And they'll be getting 2 million deposited in their bank
account any day now

Old December 8th 04, 05:17 PM
Zorin the Lynx

Just remember to email the "cards" directly, and don't use those online
greeting card sending services. Those services tend to be address
harvesters that spammers purchase their lists from. }

-Z

--
Ned Flat: "Why are you acting like this??"
Yakko: "We're not acting. We really are like this."
Old December 8th 04, 05:24 PM
jmcquown

Zorin the Lynx wrote:
Just remember to email the "cards" directly, and don't use those
online greeting card sending services. Those services tend to be
address
harvesters that spammers purchase their lists from. }

-Z

Nope; these will come directly from me (and Persia, of course).

Jill

Old December 8th 04, 08:07 PM
Nan

wrote:

I couldn't afford to send holiday cards to everyone here this year, much as
I would have loved to. I very much appreciate all the cards I've been
receiving; they bring huge smiles to my face and probably some perplexed
looks at the post office

I wasn't sleeping well last night so I got to thinking about this. Wait a
sec... I don't have a web site but I DO have a card I can email to anyone
who wants it! My email addy isn't munged; if you want to get a card from
Persia (and me) in .jpg form, please let me know. Of course I'll need a
valid email address. Shoot, until they start taxing email (wonder why
*that* old song hasn't floated around in a while?) even *I* can afford to do
this!

Jill

My email address is nfrantz(at)twlakes(dot)net, and I would love to
get an ecard from you.

Nan
Old December 8th 04, 10:10 PM
Gennie

Hi Jill!

KEWL!!
We'd love to receive a Holiday Card from you and Persia!
You may send it to:
gkiuchi(at)rfpublishing(dot)com
RPCA-ers Gennie, Alan and =^..^= Marietta

Old December 8th 04, 10:44 PM
Dan M

I wasn't sleeping well last night so I got to thinking about this. Wait a
sec... I don't have a web site but I DO have a card I can email to anyone
who wants it! My email addy isn't munged; if you want to get a card from
Persia (and me) in .jpg form, please let me know. Of course I'll need a
valid email address. Shoot, until they start taxing email (wonder why
*that* old song hasn't floated around in a while?) even *I* can afford to do
this!

Please count me in! dan at wolf dot com
Old December 9th 04, 02:55 AM
Jeanne Hedge