Super Bowl Ameriquest commercial

Old February 7th 05, 09:37 PM
Karen

Default Super Bowl Ameriquest commercial

Did any of you see the Ameriquest commercial with the guy cooking supper and
the cat? Not PC (catwise that is) but still somewhat humorous. I just saw it
this morning on the morning show.

Old February 7th 05, 10:17 PM
OU812?

Karen wrote:
Did any of you see the Ameriquest commercial with the guy cooking supper and
the cat? Not PC (catwise that is) but still somewhat humorous. I just saw it
this morning on the morning show.

hmmm.. i looked up ameriquest superbowl commercial and found a site with
a bunch of them, but the ameriquest one they show is of a guy in a store
who ends up getting the crap beat out of him

Kristy
Old February 7th 05, 10:17 PM
Margaret Fine

Karen wrote:

Did any of you see the Ameriquest commercial with the guy cooking supper and
the cat? Not PC (catwise that is) but still somewhat humorous. I just saw it
this morning on the morning show.

I got a chuckle out of it. Someone pointed me to a place where you can
watch the super bowl commercials on line. Go to:
http://dyn.ifilm.com/superbowlads/
and scroll down to Ameriquest: cat killer. Don't prejudge the
commercial by the name. ;-)

I also liked their taser scare commercial.

--
Margaret Fine

Old February 7th 05, 10:19 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-07, Karen penned:
Did any of you see the Ameriquest commercial with the guy cooking supper and
the cat? Not PC (catwise that is) but still somewhat humorous. I just saw it
this morning on the morning show.

I didn't see it, but everyone I know who did see it said it was the funniest
commercial of the whole superbowl.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 7th 05, 10:35 PM
L. (usenetlyn)

Karen wrote:
Did any of you see the Ameriquest commercial with the guy cooking

supper and
the cat? Not PC (catwise that is) but still somewhat humorous. I just

saw it
this morning on the morning show.

It was hilarious! I usually hate simulated cat anything but this was
pretty cute.

-L.

Old February 7th 05, 10:51 PM
Duke of Url

Margaret Fine wrote:

http://dyn.ifilm.com/superbowlads/
and scroll down to Ameriquest: cat killer. Don't prejudge the
commercial by the name. ;-)

Thank you; no way would I watch the SB, but it's frustrating to hear all the
talk about the ads.

Old February 8th 05, 12:14 AM
Cheryl

On Mon 07 Feb 2005 05:17:06p, OU812? wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Karen wrote:
Did any of you see the Ameriquest commercial with the guy
cooking supper and the cat? Not PC (catwise that is) but still
somewhat humorous. I just saw it this morning on the morning
show.

I thought it was great! The look on the guys face when his GF
walked in was priceless.

hmmm.. i looked up ameriquest superbowl commercial and found a
site with a bunch of them, but the ameriquest one they show is
of a guy in a store who ends up getting the crap beat out of him

Kristy

Try this link:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6916226/?GT1=6190
I don't know if any of that URL has a session ID in it, so if it
doesn't work, just go to www.msn.com and it will link to the
commercials from there.

--
Cheryl
Old February 8th 05, 12:43 AM
Gabey8

[[Did any of you see the Ameriquest commercial with the guy cooking supper
and
the cat? Not PC (catwise that is) but still somewhat humorous. I just saw
it
this morning on the morning show.]]

Yes, LOL (since the cat's not actually hurt in any way). The only thing
I'd object to is that I wouldn't recommend actually lifting an adult cat
by the scruff of the neck... I was told when I was young not to pick up
cats that way because it might hurt the cat. I was taught to support a cat
under its front and rear when lifting it.

Beyond that, though, LOL! Cute ad.

Donna

Old February 8th 05, 01:42 AM
Jo Firey

"Karen" wrote in message
Did any of you see the Ameriquest commercial with the guy cooking supper
and
the cat? Not PC (catwise that is) but still somewhat humorous. I just saw
it
this morning on the morning show.

Actually I liked that one. He was only trying to protect the cat from the
hot sauce.

But other than that I'm truly ****ed. Particularly at Anheuser Busch and at
Ford.

They spend all this money to create and air commercials, and can't be
bothered to close caption them. I find it insulting.

Then again I've been told most of them don't make any sense if you know what
they are saying either.

Jo

Old February 8th 05, 01:44 AM
Jo Firey

"Duke of Url" wrote in message
Margaret Fine wrote:

http://dyn.ifilm.com/superbowlads/
and scroll down to Ameriquest: cat killer. Don't prejudge the
commercial by the name. ;-)

Thank you; no way would I watch the SB, but it's frustrating to hear all
the talk about the ads.

I read a book during the game but I TIVO'ed it so I could scan the
commercials in case any of them were good.

Jo