Another purr request

Old March 19th 04, 01:35 PM
Dan M

Anyway, any purrs and prayers of comfort you can spare would be greatly
appreciated.
Sam

We'll be delighted to. I'll get the furkids revved up this morning.

Old March 19th 04, 01:50 PM
JBHajos

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:00:17 -0800, "Sam Nash" wrote:

Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away.

Anyway, any purrs and prayers of comfort you can spare would be greatly
appreciated.

Purrs and prayers are on their way for you and for Ramona and her
sister. It's been a rough year for all of you and my heart goes out
to you. Take care - - we care.

Jeanne
Jeanne Hajos
spamguard u is i, and not is net)
===
"Anger improves nothing except the arch of a cat's back."
--- Coleman Cox
My SETI team:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...am_125874.html
Old March 19th 04, 02:00 PM
Christine Burel

I'm so very sorry for your wife's loss, Sam. Please give Ramona our purrs
and most sincere condolences.
Christine
"Sam Nash" wrote in message
Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's for
about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was a
relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let Mom
go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.

Ramona (DW) had been going down for two months 3 times a year to give her
older sister some respite from tending to their mother (we live in

Seattle,
WA, USA - northwest corner of the "lower 48") and her parents live in
Alabama (Southeast US). She's been doing this for about 4 years now, and
had been down staying with her Mom for almost a month this trip.
Fortunately, she was there during Mom's "final moments". When her Dad
passed away, she was here (Seattle) so she didn't really get to "say
goodbye" in quite the same way.

Old March 19th 04, 03:03 PM
Jeanette

Sam Nash wrote in message
[...]

I'm sorry Sam, you've had a sad enough year already. My condolences to you.

Old March 19th 04, 03:06 PM
lrulan

Condolences to your family and your wife especially. We will light a candle
for your MIL.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 19th 04, 03:42 PM
Mishi

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away.

Sam, As I was reading your post, one of my cats, Kieri, jumped on my lap,
and looked at the computer monitor. She turned around, started purring
furiously, and put her paws around my neck. She stayed like that for about
a minute, and got down. She says she and the rest of my crew send mega purrs
and kitty hugs to you and Ramona, and that we will keep you in our thoughts.

Take care,
Patti and crew
www.dreamscape.com/mishwahr

Old March 19th 04, 05:54 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Sam Nash"
wrote:

Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's for
about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was
relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let
Mom
go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.

Healing purrs for your wife & her family.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Old March 19th 04, 06:21 PM
Bev

SUQKRT wrote:

In article , "Sam Nash"
wrote:

Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's for
about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was
relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let
Mom
go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.

Healing purrs for your wife & her family.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

New Zealand purrs on the way Sam, what a sad year for your family. It
is almost a year since my sister died and I still miss not being able to
tell her things - particularly when something funny happens with the
kitties.

xxxxxx

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old March 19th 04, 06:47 PM
Exocat

Feline purrs & human condolences from SW England.

Best regards

Exocat, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old March 19th 04, 07:49 PM
Tanada

Sam Nash wrote:

Last night, my dear wife's Mom passed away. She had had Alzheimer's for
about 5 years and had been slowly going downhill. In some ways it was a
relief that she was out of her suffering, but it's always hard to "let Mom
go". Her Dad had passed away last April so it was just her Mom.

Purrs and healing thoughts for you, your wife and her family. It may be
a relief, but it still hurts. I'm so sorry for you all.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 06:28 AM
Hoomin Purr Request Stacey Cat anecdotes 25 December 15th 03 06:21 AM
SH*T!!! Purr Request Tanada Cat anecdotes 31 November 2nd 03 01:15 AM
A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM
If you can spare a purr or so...another request Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 20 September 7th 03 08:19 AM