Not kittens

Old March 8th 05, 05:02 PM
David Stevenson

Default Not kittens

All of our cats have been fairly sedate form some time, even when
kittens. They come along at meal-times and make half-hearted efforts
towards the food but a quick hiss will stop them.

Which is why we were quite shocked when Minke grabbed a piece of meat
off Liz's plate, jumped down, and ate it with Nanki Poo's assistance. I
thought it was hilarious, though the look on Liz's face was a warning!

Incidentally, I am playing bridge in Pittsburgh from Thursday for ten
days - what's Pittsburgh like?

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old March 8th 05, 05:20 PM
Karen

Must have been good meat! (No idea what Pittsburgh is like. I always picture
lots of burly steel workers and a rather industrial atmosphere, but not sure
what it is really like.)

Old March 8th 05, 06:33 PM
Katz

Funny kitties.

Pittsburgh has experinced something of a rebirth in the last 15 years
or so. But I've only been there once. My hiking club did an all-night
hike there some years back. We had a good time. You definitely should
ride the incline--a pulley-operated (I think?) car that rides up & down
the extremely steep hill by the river. Tourists, commuters &
shoppers/walkers use it as transportation.

Playing bridge for 10 days, in another country?! I should probably
understand that, but could you explain? LOL

Katz

Old March 8th 05, 08:32 PM
CATherine

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:02:39 +0000 (UTC), David Stevenson
wrote:

All of our cats have been fairly sedate form some time, even when
kittens. They come along at meal-times and make half-hearted efforts
towards the food but a quick hiss will stop them.

Which is why we were quite shocked when Minke grabbed a piece of meat
off Liz's plate, jumped down, and ate it with Nanki Poo's assistance. I
thought it was hilarious, though the look on Liz's face was a warning!

Incidentally, I am playing bridge in Pittsburgh from Thursday for ten
days - what's Pittsburgh like?

I would love to have seen the action and the look on Liz's face! Tell
her it is a compliment on her cooking. ;-))

--
CATherine