Another one; possible Guiness World Record ;-)

Old November 8th 04, 01:28 AM
Knack

Default Another one; possible Guiness World Record ;-)

It seems that about every other year a cat story like this makes the news.
Usually it occurs in some NYC apartment. Not this time though...
http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D866412O0.html

Old November 8th 04, 08:59 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

It seems that about every other year a cat story like this makes the news.
Usually it occurs in some NYC apartment. Not this time though...
http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D866412O0.html

Ack, some people have no brains :-(

Years ago I worked for a local authority and had to go into a house one day
where the woman who lived there wouldn't allow her cats outside access (quiet
UK) or put littertrays down for them. The utility room was literally awash with
urine. I have *no* sympathy for people who say they love animals yet allow this
to happen. I can understand they may well have a mental illness or sorts, and I
have sympathy for *this* but when it means innocent third parties are harmed -
which is the cats in this case, it makes me *angry*.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old November 8th 04, 10:29 AM
Sherry

mb-m10.aol.com

It seems that about every other year a cat story like this makes the news.
Usually it occurs in some NYC apartment. Not this time though...
http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D866412O0.html

Unfortunately, it happens in the suburbs and in the country much too often
also. So often neighbors don't have a clue until there's an odor wafting out of
thehouse. Last one I knew of the neighbors just thought it was weird that there
were about 100 little white crosses in the backyard, and talked to the police
about that. They found a collector inside.
Like Helen said, I don't have a lot of sympathy either. I probably should but I
don't.
Sherry