Bonnie's first "real" vet visit

Old October 30th 03, 02:28 AM
Linda E

Beautiful cats....

Linda

"Cheryl" wrote in message
In ,
PawsForThought composed with style:

Awww, she sounds adorable. I hope her UTI clears up soon.

She is a sweetie. She's come a LONG way. I used to think she would
always be brought to the vet in a trap... the clinic used to make me
bring her in one to give her shots through the cage bars. I'm very
proud of my little girl today.

Here is her "photo album"
http://community.webshots.com/album/75552731ngVsAM

I love the last pic... I just uploaded it because I noticed I hadn't
put it there yet.

Old October 30th 03, 02:38 AM
PawsForThought

From: "Cheryl"

Here is her "photo album"
http://community.webshots.com/album/75552731ngVsAM

Cheryl, Bonnie is really beautiful!! How long have you had her? I bet her and
Shamrock are having fun together.

Lauren
________
Old October 30th 03, 02:38 AM
PawsForThought

Old October 30th 03, 03:12 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Karen M. composed with style:
Oh, what a good little Bonnie!! Did you take a picture of her in her
smart walking jacket? I would love to see...

lol No! I was almost trembling with adrenline. I was so afraid of
how she was going to act, if we were going to have to try to retrieve
her from the ceiling tiles, if she was going to bite everyone and me.
But as it turned out, the walking jacket was great! She wasn't used
to it so having this thing wrapped around her waist sort of disabled
her. Now that I got it on her once, I'm going to have to get her used
to it. It really worked out nicely.

She may have to
explain to my Audrey how to behave while going to the vet so I
don't have dual-end projectile. Her vet visit is coming soon...

Good luck Karen! They do survive the vets! lol Ugh on the
projectile thingie... I've never had cats who do that yet.

Old October 30th 03, 03:18 AM
Cheryl

From: "Cheryl"

Here is her "photo album"
http://community.webshots.com/album/75552731ngVsAM

Cheryl, Bonnie is really beautiful!! How long have you had her? I
bet her and Shamrock are having fun together.

She is! I trapped her in May.. so she was a small kitten during the
worst winter we've had here on the east coast in a long time. I
figured she was about 5 months or so in May. Very tiny, thin. She
weighed in today at 10.4 lbs (a little more than she should weigh with
her small frame) but she was in a cage for 2 months. She's very
active now and I already see her tummy slimming down. She keeps
Shamrock on his toes and now she's chasing Shadow around and he
doesn't like it ONE bit. He's only showed his dominance a couple of
times and I really wish he'd do it more. He gets so scared of her
even though he outweighs her by 2x.

Old October 30th 03, 03:18 AM
Cheryl