Say hello to Cleo and Kidu!

Old November 12th 03, 12:17 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Priscilla Ballou composed with style:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cleoil

Best,
Marcie

It says the album is empty. ? :-( I wanted to see what a "doll
faced Persian" looks like.

Priscilla

Some sites that are clustered take longer for the actual content to be
published. I used to think Webshots was slow but Marcie's server must
be really slow. I may check back in a day or so.

Old November 12th 03, 01:21 AM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

Doll faced Persian have a nose.... they can breath!!!!!!! :-))))) just
did a google search!
http://www.nemr.net/~poppy1/faces.htm found this site with pictures, not
of Marcie's cats though... album empty as you said

Now, those look like *cats*! Not like some poor mangled creatures. :-(

Priscilla

Old November 12th 03, 02:42 AM
Marcie

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message ...
"~*SooZy*~" wrote in message

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
In article ,
(Marcie) wrote:
Cleo - my 5 year old tabby beauty and Kidu (short for Enkidu) is my 3
year old blue smoke Persian (he's the doll faced kind - a term I
recently learned on this forum!)

Please click on (or copy and paste) this link to view the album:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cleoil

Best,
Marcie

It says the album is empty. ? :-( I wanted to see what a "doll faced
Persian" looks like.

Priscilla

Doll faced Persian have a nose.... they can breath!!!!!!! :-))))) just
did a google search!
http://www.nemr.net/~poppy1/faces.htm found this site with pictures, not
of Marcie's cats though... album empty as you said

Good - that's what I was hoping "doll faced" meant - that they actually have
a nose.

Cathy

Thanks all,

I just noticed I didn't set the album for public viewing (silly me) !
Now it's there for all to view. Hope you enjoy!

Marcie

Old November 12th 03, 03:34 AM
Karen

in article , Marcie at

(Marcie) wrote:
[...]

Wow. Beautiful cats!!! I love your playground. I bet that gets lots of use!

Karen