OK, this is too cute for words

Old June 14th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OK, this is too cute for words

Cute Overload, of course!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...es_sooo_s.html

Speaking of words, what is she saying at the very end? "You're a ???
girl, huh?"

Joyce
Old June 14th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
Cute Overload, of course!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...es_sooo_s.html

Speaking of words, what is she saying at the very end? "You're a ???
girl, huh?"

Joyce

Too, too cute, thanks! She's saying "You're a biscuit girl, hug?" (as in
cats kneading, or "making biscuits").

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 14th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:06:32 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

wrote in message
.. .
Cute Overload, of course!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...es_sooo_s.html

Speaking of words, what is she saying at the very end? "You're a ???
girl, huh?"

Joyce

Too, too cute, thanks! She's saying "You're a biscuit girl, hug?" (as in
cats kneading, or "making biscuits").

Her paws are gi-normous.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 15th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
Cute Overload, of course!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...es_sooo_s.html

Speaking of words, what is she saying at the very end? "You're a ???
girl, huh?"

Joyce

Too, too cute, thanks! She's saying "You're a biscuit girl, hug?"
(as in cats kneading, or "making biscuits").

Her paws are gi-normous.

It's gonna be another Samazon

Old June 15th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

oh my god, that is just so cute! Thanks for the link! I saved it.

Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 15th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-14 17:03:28 -0500, said:

Cute Overload, of course!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...es_sooo_s.html

Speaking of words, what is she saying at the very end? "You're a ???
girl, huh?"

Joyce

Oh. My. God. That is the cutest, funniest thing I think I have ever seen!!!!!

Old June 15th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Awwwwwww! Sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute :-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old June 15th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:

Awwwwwww! Sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute :-)

LOL - I always tell my friend who sends me these that she's going to
break my "w" key. (I guess the same should go for the "o" and the
"u"...)

Joyce
Old June 15th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in news:449087b0$0$65454
:

Cute Overload, of course!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...es_sooo_s.html

Speaking of words, what is she saying at the very end? "You're a ???
girl, huh?"

Do you check the Daily Kitten, too? I go to both every day, to get my
cute fix.

http://www.dailykitten.com/

Chak

--
Uncoerced, unbribed and unbought, humanity will move toward the light.
--Alice Hubbard
Old June 15th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:06:32 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Too, too cute, thanks! She's saying "You're a biscuit girl, hug?"
(as in cats kneading, or "making biscuits").

Her paws are gi-normous.

It's gonna be another Samazon

That's what I thought too!

Incidentally, I wonder if anyone has any idea what's going on in this
video:

http://www.yikers.com/video_cat_flip...of_camera.html

This is a very cute and vocal kitty, but is it extremely happy, or in
some kind of distress??