Wedding Wishes

Old February 6th 04, 06:29 PM
Bev

Default Wedding Wishes

Lois and Ken are getting married in the Centennial Gardens (a lovely
spot) this afternoon at 3.30. It's a fine day, let us hope it will be
perfect for them. I am sad that the 28 kittens can't be bridesmaids but
I guess you can't have too many fur children there. Just imagine the
havoc that the little darlings would cause - running up legs, stuffing
themselves from the eats table lol. Lets wish Lois and Ken all the
happiness in the world from our loving and caring group.

B & C and FSP are purring their best wishes.

Bev

--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.
Old February 6th 04, 06:31 PM
Bev

Bev wrote:

Lois and Ken are getting married in the Centennial Gardens (a lovely
spot) this afternoon at 3.30. It's a fine day, let us hope it will be
perfect for them. I am sad that the 28 kittens can't be bridesmaids but
I guess you can't have too many fur children there. Just imagine the
havoc that the little darlings would cause - running up legs, stuffing
themselves from the eats table lol. Lets wish Lois and Ken all the
happiness in the world from our loving and caring group.

B & C and FSP are purring their best wishes.

Bev

--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.

I've just noticed Lois's earlier post so guess best wishes are already
on their way. I must keep up with postings more (smack, smaack).

Bev
Old February 6th 04, 07:07 PM
Lois Reay

Thanks Bev and all the others who have sent us purrs and best wishes - ONLY
seven and a half hours to go!!!

Lois and Ken

Old February 6th 04, 08:15 PM
Christopher Havlicek

Bev wrote:

Lois and Ken are getting married in the Centennial Gardens (a lovely
server snippage

themselves from the eats table lol. Lets wish Lois and Ken all the
happiness in the world from our loving and caring group.

Bev

Absolutely!! Best wishes for a long, happy, prosperous, enjoyable life
together!

And I'm sure the 28 fur kids would just *love* to be helping not only
with the preparations, but the service *and* reception...

The Fairfax felines pass along their own purrs and best fishes for
a long and fur kid filled life of happiness and catnip...oh..and they
want me to emphasize the catnip part for some reason...

All the best!

Chris, Tripper, Katie, and Hazard

Old February 6th 04, 11:07 PM
lewe

Lois Reay skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:6BRUb.36231$9k7.76377 ...
| Thanks Bev and all the others who have sent us purrs and best wishes -
ONLY
| seven and a half hours to go!!!
|
| Lois and Ken

Purrs from Thea & Bono.
My very best wishes for your wedding.
Lena

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old February 6th 04, 11:31 PM
Yowie

"Bev" wrote in message

Lois and Ken are getting married in the Centennial Gardens (a lovely
spot) this afternoon at 3.30. It's a fine day, let us hope it will be
perfect for them. I am sad that the 28 kittens can't be bridesmaids but
I guess you can't have too many fur children there. Just imagine the
havoc that the little darlings would cause - running up legs, stuffing
themselves from the eats table lol. Lets wish Lois and Ken all the
happiness in the world from our loving and caring group.

B & C and FSP are purring their best wishes.

Heres lots of happy purring for the both of them.

Hope there will be pictures posted somewhere too

Yowie

Old February 7th 04, 12:37 AM
Sherry

Congratulations. It *is* a shame the kitties couldn't be bridesmaids though.

Sherry
Old February 7th 04, 12:55 AM
Brenda

"Bev" wrote in message

Lois and Ken are getting married in the Centennial Gardens (a lovely
spot) this afternoon at 3.30. It's a fine day, let us hope it will be
perfect for them. I am sad that the 28 kittens can't be bridesmaids but
I guess you can't have too many fur children there. Just imagine the
havoc that the little darlings would cause - running up legs, stuffing
themselves from the eats table lol. Lets wish Lois and Ken all the
happiness in the world from our loving and caring group.

B & C and FSP are purring their best wishes.

Bev

--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.

I love the image of kitty bridesmaids! purring for a purr-fect wedding!
Brenda

Old February 7th 04, 02:42 AM
Jo Firey

I hope such a special day went smoothly and happily for everyone. May it be
remembered fondly as the beginning of joy.

Jo

Old February 7th 04, 04:23 AM
Takayuki

"Lois Reay" wrote:

Thanks Bev and all the others who have sent us purrs and best wishes - ONLY
seven and a half hours to go!!!

Wow, congratulations!