Sleeping with a Kitty

Old March 12th 05, 07:07 AM
jmcquown

Default Sleeping with a Kitty

Instructions: Climb into bed. Call "Here kitty kitty kitty [by name]...
come sleep with me!" Wait about five minutes. Get up to use the bathroom.
Kitty will come running.

Get back into bed. Kitty will find a reason to play in the bathroom. Call
the kitty. Kitty may jump up and knead your side but will quickly get down
to investigate any noise in the vicinity - it's a guard cat! Lucky for you
you have a watchful kitty.

Snuggle down to sleep with the kitty. Kitty snuggles down with you and
snores. Then the wind starts blowing hard and the chimes outside are making
noise so the cat wakes up and says MEOW?

It's the chimes, you say. She settles back down but knows you are awake.
Ah, but this was her plot all along. Get her up to give scritches and
crunchies! Evil wench!

They do this all times of day or night. Beware the Jabberwock, my son, with
claws that catch and jaws that bite

Jill and Persia
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old March 12th 05, 04:53 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:07:27 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

[...]

She is such a sweetie. Stinky tries to herd me into bed every night.

Theresa
Old March 12th 05, 04:57 PM
Helen Miles

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Snuggle down to sleep with the kitty. Kitty snuggles down with you and
snores.///

g HRFL Tiger woke me up with his little squeaky kitty snores last
night. When I leant over to scritch him, he opened his one eye and
looked at me as if *I* had woken *HIM* up. LOL!

Helen M

Old March 12th 05, 08:11 PM
Enfilade

Snuggle down to sleep with the kitty. Kitty snuggles down with you and
snores.///

We sleep with a headnox. That's when you have a Nox on your head.
When we go to bed one of us Scoops Nox and puts her on our pillows,
where she enthrones herself. She stays until we fall asleep, then
wanders. She returns in the morning.

Bitties like to purr the surround-sound purr during daytime naps.
They also sleep on our heads (when Nox is not there) or our chests
(when Nox is already occupying the pillows). Smokey pokes on our
feet.

The best is when all six of us are in the bed at once.

--Fil
Old March 13th 05, 11:13 PM
dorothy

jmcquown wrote:
Instructions: Climb into bed. Call "Here kitty kitty kitty [by

name]...
come sleep with me!" Wait about five minutes. Get up to use the

bathroom.
Kitty will come running.

snip

Jill and Persia
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

ROFL.... Very well written! It's as if you have a camera going at my
house ;-) I've always wondered what the attraction is with the
bathroom - apparently they don't think we can manage on our own.

Kerrie

Bad Kitty Day Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 October 24th 04 06:24 PM
Unfriendly Kitty :( Fleemo Cat health & behaviour 39 June 19th 04 03:48 AM
Picture of my kitty..... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 22 May 8th 04 04:43 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
Heated kitty bed? Ablang Cats - misc 16 January 13th 04 07:33 AM