Going toona fishing

Old January 13th 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Going toona fishing

Huge blush, err renfur i nefur did diz befur, ifin it wuza mowzey i kuld
garintee it butted i izunt qwuite az sure 'bowt diz toona stuffz, Chester,
tryin hard
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
I wonnerz whut kindof parti we iz gonna haf when we getz diz her

giant
fishie, Chester imaginin,

Y' kno dat derez a Japanese kitty - a bobtail - whoze a chef here at
da island villa. Hez furry akomplished and wood make usses sooshy an
sasheemi!

An ifn itz a bigbig won, do offur chefz cud makes awl kindza dishes
wif itsownself...

Buttid furst we gotta ketch won!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dat sownds deslishus! I know we will ketch one because Chester is sew
smart.

Lucy

Old January 13th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule, now what, Chester not seein ani direktshunz onna net
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Yu red my mind! Dat would be purrfect, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I thinkz dat minesef anna Lucy wuuld lika net ta get owr toona so we

kan
katch itsef togefur, Chester just guessing

Old January 13th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 02:43:56 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Bear, would you like another nip colada?
Cinder

How nise of mew! Fangu, Cinder, I sure wood. Can I get mew anything?

Bear

Let's catch a 100 pound choona for Beauty. I'll chust haf a bit of it.
Cinder
Old January 13th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 02:43:09 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Hi Lucy! Glad to meat you. Let's catch big choonas.
Cinder and Beauty

Hi!! Ime glad yur coming wif us!

Lucy

do you want a big choona ? were in the right place.
beauty
Old January 14th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:07:59 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

kule, now what, Chester not seein ani direktshunz onna net

Ummm, yes, M. Chester, we are hafink zee same purroblem! Perhaps eef
we awl, and owr wifekitties worked togeffur, weef zees net we can
catch won ov zeese hunnerd pownd toonaz. After awl, eet wood take ten
kitties to pull eet on zee boat, non?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old January 14th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Yess! We culd wer furry festive cloathes.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
now dat wuuld be fun, Chester, remfurin what Tiger sayed abowt da

luuooww
lazt year...

Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Maybee we can grill it on da beech an haf a big owtdoor party wif

mewsic
and nip coladas.

Lucy

Old January 14th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Oh, yure duing wonderfullye! We jus need tu lern how tu uze da net, an
get effurywon orgynized, an den weel be gud tu go!

Lucy

Old January 14th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Der will be plenty fur effrywon!

Old January 14th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Hi Lucy! Glad to meat you. Let's catch big choonas.
Cinder and Beauty

Hi!! Ime glad yur coming wif us!

Lucy

do you want a big choona ? were in the right place.
beauty

Weer goeng tu haf lots of funn an lots of fud.

Lucy