Buffy and the Television

Old October 21st 20, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy and the Television

Buffy has *never* paid any attention to television. But the other day I
was flipping through channels and ran into a program with a bunch of
really cute cats. Buffy was next to me on the couch. She suddenly sat
up and stared at the screen. Her tail puffed up about three times
normal size and she started growling. I thought she was going to attack
the TV! I quickly changed the channel.

It's true, cats always do something to keep us on our toes.

Jill
Old October 21st 20, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/21/2020 3:18 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Buffy has *never* paid any attention to television. But the other day I
was flipping through channels and ran into a program with a bunch of
really cute cats. Buffy was next to me on the couch. She suddenly sat
up and stared at the screen. Her tail puffed up about three times
normal size and she started growling. I thought she was going to attack
the TV! I quickly changed the channel.

It's true, cats always do something to keep us on our toes.

Jill

They do. I had a program on about spiders. There were lots of them running
about. Sootie was on my lap and was watching intently, then got down and
stood a foot in front of the tv. mesmerised. The the adverts came on and
instantly she lost interest.

Judith

LOL I lose interest when the ads come on, too. I pick up a book and
tune them out until the show resumes.

Jill