Nise Story

Old September 16th 11, 11:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Nise Story

An we needs a nize story, wat wif Meomie ovurwerked. Hurrycane Maria
arrivin, an Meomie goin krazy tryin git effuryfing dun befur she leefs
an bandons uz fur a fyew dayz lasted week.

Meomie wuz goin longa coridor an talkin tu hurownself bout incatsiderate
hoomins bloking thu coridor an wa wuz goin on an she wuz late bak frum
pikkin sumfing up on hur lunch brake. An then she saw that thu cowerkurs
wuz gathured round a photocopyer papur bocks, anna in that bocks wuz a
liddul blak babycat. Sumhoomin had givn hur sum milk an sumfing Memoie
cudnt see cuz thu babycat wuz eeting it so fast frum theer lunch.

Theer iz walking paths anna wooded ridj rite nex tu Meomiez werk
bildings and sum cowerkers out fur a walk on theer lunch had seen this
liddul cat. It ranned an tried tu hide, butted sumwun cot it. It wuz
furry furry skinny and notted furry old - theer iz no houses rilly
close, notted fur such a liddul cat to git inna wuds, and Meomie finks
it wuz bandoned deliburately. An maybe theer is moor hiding.

She iz sure sumwun inna group will take it. They wants tu find a gudgud
home fur it cuz thu shelturs iz full as youshual. They wuz gonna keep it
in wun uv thu labs until it wuz tyme tu go home, an then sumwun wu take
it home fur a wile at leest. (We nose how that sort fing sumtymes werks.)

--
Sam

Old September 16th 11, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hisssspit on da badbad hoominz dat bandoned dat babykat! Purrpurr to da
hoominz dat did da reskyoo.

Rebecca

Old September 16th 11, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-09-16 7:53 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
i hope it wuz one of da kowurkerz anna notted at urown howze trudi
suspishush

Me tu. Meomie asked wun if she wantid a cat an she sed hur famly had six
alreddy, how meny did Meomie have? An she sed only too, an felt gilty.

So we made thu lidderbox spayshully smelly las nite.

--
Sam
Old September 16th 11, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

gud pwan, Trudi

Old September 16th 11, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I kan tell urselfz from xperienze dat don’t fu annie gud. Me anna Piglett
did dat and we still gotted Willow and Lizzie. Budt dem iz nice girl cats
so it iz ok BUT don't tell eifther of dem I said dat! O T not wanting the
two to know he aproves of them.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

gud pwan, Trudi

Old September 16th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

but ursef knowz a kitty hasta twy, unlike sumcats, glare at chester, who
inbitez efuricat in,
"Gramby" wrote in message
I kan tell urselfz from xperienze dat don't fu annie gud. Me anna Piglett
did dat and we still gotted Willow and Lizzie. Budt dem iz nice girl cats
so it iz ok BUT don't tell eifther of dem I said dat! O T not wanting the
two to know he aproves of them.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

gud pwan, Trudi

Old September 16th 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Yoo sed da xatly da sayme fing ai wuz gonna sae Rebecca.
ai dunt unndrstan sum hoomins at awl!!! Mosey

[...]

I wanna du sumfin' nise fur mineown Pawpa... Cory Cat community 19 September 24th 06 11:11 PM
cat story foo Cat health & behaviour 0 June 26th 06 02:32 PM
story Lisa . Cat anecdotes 1 September 3rd 05 08:27 AM
RB Kitty story invite (Rocky's Story" reposted - Longish) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 July 15th 05 07:14 AM
I Have a Story... Sherry Cat anecdotes 9 March 29th 04 05:19 PM