Ping Sherry

Old November 21st 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Ping Sherry

I should have just let sit in my "drafts" folder (nothing confrontational
just embarrassing). I just wanted you to know, if you still haven't gotten
it for some reason, that you can feel free to ignore it.

BTW, any further word on your procedure? How are you feeling? I keep
thinking how terrible Thanksgiving could be for you, I hope your family is
understanding and can help you find other ways to enjoy the holidays.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old November 21st 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Nov 21, 9:56*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
*I should have just let sit in my "drafts" folder (nothing confrontational
just embarrassing). *I just wanted *you to know, if you still haven't gotten
it for some reason, that you can feel free to ignore it.

BTW, any further word on your procedure? *How are you feeling? * I keep
thinking how terrible Thanksgiving could be for you, I hope your family is
understanding and can help you find other ways to enjoy the holidays.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

It's rescheduled for Dec. 2. Actually the whole plan has changed; I
got a
second opinion & the current plan is much less drastic than the
original
gastric bypass. Thanksgiving is pretty lowkey this year. Only the four
of us + grandbaby. I don't dread it like I used to because I am not
cooking the whole traditional Tgiving dinner. We're having beef
burgundy,
just because that's something we all like (I somehow raised two very
picky eaters who spent half of dinnertime picking the "things" out of
giblet gravy, and the onions and celery out of the dressing) Plus
a couple of easy side dishes + a bakery pie. No stress there. I'm
just glad I'll *be* here for thanksgiving, even if I can't eat any of
the
food. Doesn't bother though. I've gotten used to it.

Sherry
Old November 21st 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Great idea! Who says you have to have a certain food just because it's a
holiday - it's a *holiday*, you should make it as easy and enjoyable as
possible.

Re the surgery, I've heard of a surgery that "sews up" the top of your
stomach to prevent stomach acid from rising past that (I have no idea what
the details are or how you're supposed to get food in if you can't get acid
out.

Whatever you choose to do, we'll be sending plenty of purrs and prayers for
a remarkably quick recovery.

--

"Sherry" wrote in message
[...]

Ping Sherry (Again) tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 1 March 30th 10 08:26 AM
Ping Sherry (Again) CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 March 27th 10 11:18 PM
Ping Sherry ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 4 July 29th 08 10:22 PM
Ping Sherry CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 1 July 25th 05 06:27 AM
PING: Sherry Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 7 December 18th 04 02:46 PM