Misc purrs requested

Old September 10th 03, 01:08 AM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Default Misc purrs requested

We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Thanks!

Dan

Old September 10th 03, 02:40 AM
catsruleok

"Dan and Nancy Mahoney" wrote in message
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Thanks!

Dan

I will hope and keep my fingers crossed for you to hear two lots of good news very soon. Sylvia,
who's lying by my feet, is already purring for you all. I will get the rest of the gang working for
you as soon as I finish this post..

Sheenah

Old September 10th 03, 03:36 AM
Sam Nash

"Dan and Nancy Mahoney" wrote in message
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Thanks!

Dan

Purrs on the way for your Mom and for Nancy's job review.
Sam

Old September 10th 03, 03:45 AM
Sherry

Purrs on their way, Dan. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Sherry
Old September 10th 03, 03:53 AM
Steve Touchstone

Purrs coming your way. The big "C" is always scary, but glad to hear
that the doctor seems confident that things will go well.

Old September 10th 03, 04:36 AM
Marina

"Dan and Nancy Mahoney" wrote
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Many purrs for your mother that it is an easy procedure that takes out all
of the lump, and for Nancy's job situation to improve. As it happens, my
mother is going in for x-rays and tests today, because her back is hurting.
Me, I'm going to the doc for more pain meds for my neck and shoulders. What
a bunch, eh?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 10th 03, 05:00 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:36:50 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

"Dan and Nancy Mahoney" wrote
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Many purrs for your mother that it is an easy procedure that takes out all
of the lump, and for Nancy's job situation to improve. As it happens, my
mother is going in for x-rays and tests today, because her back is hurting.
Me, I'm going to the doc for more pain meds for my neck and shoulders. What
a bunch, eh?

Purrs coming to you and your mother, as well Marina
Old September 10th 03, 06:35 AM
LOL

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote in message ...
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Thanks!

Dan

We are sending many, many purrs westward. Please keep us posted.
------
Krista
Old September 10th 03, 08:12 AM
Yoj

Purrs for all three of you! I hope the doctor is completely right about
what he expects to find. I believe breast cancer has one of the highest
cure rates of any kind of cancer, especially when it's caught early
enough for a lumpectomy to take care of it.

--
Joy

"Dan and Nancy Mahoney" wrote in message
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this

time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed

with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Thanks!

Dan

Purrs for Bootygirl Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 21 September 7th 03 08:51 AM
Plumbing purrs, please? LOL Cat anecdotes 11 August 31st 03 10:14 PM
Fire purrs jen.d Cat anecdotes 12 August 24th 03 11:48 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM
Purrs for Andy RBinCA Cat anecdotes 1 July 9th 03 04:22 AM