Tuna place

Old November 28th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Tuna place

Hey kitties & Secretaries,
Last year there was a kind secretary who told our hooman about a tuna
place called Agfa. If'n that hooman kould email Fred again and let him
know of any information. There doesn't seem to be any future in
producing fur Fred an' things is lookin bad fur us kitties. We may
need tu find a new onetruehome befur tuu long.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old November 28th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

HiHi Umka Fred.
Meowmee wented tu dogpile.com, an there wuz juzt 57 entereez.
Summa dem wuz fur da sayme feu kumpneez.
hope diz hewlpz uh liddul, at leezt in kayze dat nize sekkerterry duzunt
anser.

--
Pitô.ônya, HTH, effin juzt uh liddul bit

Old November 28th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Unkle Fred allofuz at ourown houze will pur for fings tago betterz for
youownselfz and da kitties. Piglet gathering the others for some major
Puring.

Old December 1st 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

We cant help wif da tuna plaz Agfa but we want yew tu kno weze purring
ana da humin iz hopin dat fings get beddur ana effurrywun kin stay wif
Unca Fred.
PurrrrrrrrrrrumTUNAZFURFREDpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrru m
PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumTUNAZFURFREDpurrrrrr rrrum
PurrrrrrrrumTUNASFURFREDpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumTUNAZFURFREDpurrrrr rrrrum
purtunazpurfurpurfredpur
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Old December 3rd 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Puddi joins her friends in hoping effurything will work out okay.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply