Silly Silly Moe

Old September 16th 05, 03:06 PM
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default Silly Silly Moe

Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who likes to
lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk, decided that her
tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her tail thought otherwise, and
did it's very best to avoid said washing. Thus Moe ended up spinning in
ever smaller circles until she fell off the scanner and onto my keyboard.
Silly Moe.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š

Old September 16th 05, 03:09 PM
Denise Clere

TEEHEE . THAT SHOULDA BEEN ON VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who likes
to lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk, decided that
her tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her tail thought
otherwise, and did it's very best to avoid said washing. Thus Moe ended
up spinning in ever smaller circles until she fell off the scanner and
onto my keyboard. Silly Moe.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š

Old September 16th 05, 03:12 PM
Adrian

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who
likes to lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk,
decided that her tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her tail
thought otherwise, and did it's very best to avoid said washing.
Thus Moe ended up spinning in ever smaller circles until she fell off
the scanner and onto my keyboard. Silly Moe.

And did you have a video camera handy? ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 16th 05, 03:22 PM
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Adrian wrote:
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who
likes to lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk,
decided that her tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her tail
thought otherwise, and did it's very best to avoid said washing.
Thus Moe ended up spinning in ever smaller circles until she fell off
the scanner and onto my keyboard. Silly Moe.

And did you have a video camera handy? ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Sort of - I have a Canon Powershot digital camera that takes snort movies,
but the battery is in the charger

*BUT* she's been doing the sit-on-the-scanner-to-wash-my-tail for the past
couple of days, so I'm sure she'll do it again. I do have a video of her,
Mimi & Ernie chasing the red dot greebling, that I took with the Canon,
however, it's 74-75*meg* (and it's only a 60 second video)

Old September 16th 05, 03:29 PM
Karen

Adrian wrote:
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
[...]

Whoa. You must be able to count the hairs in their nose at that resolution!

Old September 16th 05, 03:37 PM
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Adrian wrote:
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
[...]

Not really - it's just the *amount* of info - the active cats and the
patterned morrocan rug in the dining room that makes the file size so big.
It is a bit clearer video than I've seen on most on the web, but still not
'professional' (as in nose-hair-counting) quality.

Old September 16th 05, 04:16 PM
Adrian

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
[...]

I'd love to see that. :-)

Old September 16th 05, 05:02 PM
Marina

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who likes to
lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk, decided that her
tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her tail thought otherwise, and
did it's very best to avoid said washing. Thus Moe ended up spinning in
ever smaller circles until she fell off the scanner and onto my keyboard.
Silly Moe.

LOL!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 16th 05, 05:24 PM
lewe

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who likes
to lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk, decided that
her tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her tail thought
otherwise, and did it's very best to avoid said washing. Thus Moe ended
up spinning in ever smaller circles until she fell off the scanner and
onto my keyboard. Silly Moe.

it's the best toy that's always close by
silly Moe falling off! =)

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old September 16th 05, 07:26 PM
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who likes
to lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk, decided that
her tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her tail thought
otherwise, and did it's very best to avoid said washing. Thus Moe ended
up spinning in ever smaller circles until she fell off the scanner and
onto my keyboard. Silly Moe.

Boyfie says do *not* allow this to happen to his beloved Mimi please.

Tweed