Brought her home last night....

Old May 28th 12, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

Default Brought her home last night....

We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that
belonged to a friend with multiple health problems who could not
really take care of both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She
has not yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling
her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But
nice to have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is
adapting quickly and well.

Deborah
Old May 28th 12, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Phoenix" wrote in message
We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that belonged to a
friend with multiple health problems who could not really take care of
both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She has not
yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But nice to
have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is adapting quickly and
well.

Deborah

congratz and what no pictures :-)

Old May 29th 12, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 05/28/2012 03:01 PM, Phoenix wrote:
We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that belonged to a
friend with multiple health problems who could not really take care of
both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She has not
yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But nice to
have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is adapting quickly and
well.

Deborah

Congratulations and best wishes. MLB
Old May 29th 12, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Phoenix" wrote in message
We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that belonged to a
friend with multiple health problems who could not really take care of
both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She has not
yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But nice to
have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is adapting quickly and
well.

Deborah

How wonderful! I'm sure she'll tell you her name soon

Jill

Old May 29th 12, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JJ[_2_]

"Phoenix" wrote in message
We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that belonged to a
friend with multiple health problems who could not really take care of
both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She has not
yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But nice to
have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is adapting quickly and
well.

Deborah

Congratulations!

Joy

Indeed, warmest good wishes.

Jay

Old May 29th 12, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Phoenix wrote:
We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that belonged to a
friend with multiple health problems who could not really take care of
both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She has not
yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But nice to
have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is adapting quickly and
well.

Deborah

Congratulations on being owned again. May you have many happy years
together.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Old May 29th 12, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:01:36 -0700, Phoenix
wrote:

We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that
belonged to a friend with multiple health problems who could not
really take care of both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She
has not yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling
her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But
nice to have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is
adapting quickly and well.

Deborah

Very good. Now, what about the brofur? I think that most cats do
better with a furfriend.
Old May 29th 12, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
That Randy Guy

On 5/28/2012 5:01 PM, Phoenix wrote:

Go **** yourself you ****ing piece of faggot ****. GO **** YOURSELF NOW!

Old May 29th 12, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Phoenix wrote:

We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that
belonged to a friend with multiple health problems who could not
really take care of both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She
has not yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling
her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But
nice to have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is
adapting quickly and well.

Deborah,

I'm so happy for you! I know how long you've waited to be able to
have pets again. I'm happy for the purring ball of fur, too.

Congrats!

--
Joyce

"Riveting reading that keeps readers reading."
-- The Midwest Book Review