KFW A new batch of fosters

Old October 3rd 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default KFW A new batch of fosters

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...g/4bd3949f.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...g/853a5063.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...g/c9980b3d.jpg

kitten

dreams

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...666#msg-472666

Bwwwwahahahahaha!

Old October 3rd 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...g/853a5063.jpg

Oh my goodness, look at that schnozz! (And the white paws, how cute!)

Joyce
Old October 3rd 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I always have to mentally translate acronyms, and sometimes my mind takes
devious leaps. For instance, the first thing I think of when I see KFW is
Kentucky Fried Worms.

Joy

Old October 3rd 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

OMG, I *need* one of these kittens! Surely if I don't get one, I will
*die*! They are the cutest bitties EVER!!! OMG, OMG, OMG....
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old October 3rd 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Oooh! Very very cute.

Dewi

Old October 3rd 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Karen wrote:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...g/4bd3949f.jpg

OMG The TONGUE! I want to hug it and kiss it and keep it forever.

--Fil

Old October 4th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"badwilson" wrote:
OMG, I *need* one of these kittens! Surely if I don't get one, I will
*die*! They are the cutest bitties EVER!!! OMG, OMG, OMG....

Wellll, if you really don't think Vino would mind... And if you
really don't think you'll be moving to a different country for a few
years. And if you happen to have some room...

Old October 4th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Takayuki wrote:
"badwilson" wrote:
OMG, I *need* one of these kittens! Surely if I don't get one, I
will *die*! They are the cutest bitties EVER!!! OMG, OMG, OMG....

Wellll, if you really don't think Vino would mind... And if you
really don't think you'll be moving to a different country for a few
years. And if you happen to have some room...

Well, the plan is to get 2 kittens at the same time so they will play
with each other and leave Vino alone. I hope that Vino would mind this
the least.
I *do* plan to get more cats, you know!
But we are not moving to another country ever, not just for a few years.
Unfortunately you cannot get a kitten into Australia, ever. Even if I
was willing to pay and have them in 1 month quarantine, the cat must be
at least 6 months old at the beginning of testing, then another 5 months
must elapse. So by the time I'd get them they would be a year old.
But I'm sure there are plenty of kittens around here too. It's just a
matter of finding some that are as cuuuuuute as these! :-)

Old October 4th 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

LOOKIT THOSE EYES!!!

LOOKIT THAT FACE!!!!

LOOKIT AT THAT BEEEEELLLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!

EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

THUD!!!!!

.........medic......

Kristi

Old October 4th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 3 Oct 2006 22:52:12 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

LOOKIT THOSE EYES!!!

LOOKIT THAT FACE!!!!

LOOKIT AT THAT BEEEEELLLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!

EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

THUD!!!!!

You forgot the tooties.
thud