Purrz Needed Pleeze

Old April 27th 10, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Purrz Needed Pleeze

On Apr 26, 7:44*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:26:12 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Fangyu Mme. Anais. *Mine meowmie reeded yoor messij. *She eetin da
chikm nudl sup now. *An I am stil meowing atted hur.
Meowy,gnot gibbing upp

Well,

* * * * Datz why yoor nayme is MeOwy!

* * * * On da ofur paw, I, like mos Purrsianz is a furry
kwiet kitty. I only meow bowt wonce a week - an
only at greeblings, jus to keep da hooman on his
towz!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 4/26/2010 9:43:25 PM

But den how duz yoo control yoor hoomin?
Sigh, mine own meowz gnot gittin ansured furry much. She cannot tok
to me an say "meowmiez sweet grrl". Sumtymez she meeps.
Meowy, stil twying
Old April 27th 10, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"MeOwy"
On Apr 26, 7:44 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:26:12 -0700
[...]

Ohh, duz hur froat styl hurtz? mabbee datz wy hur meepz.
ai gnow hur luffz yoo, but deez koldz kan be nazty.
ai hoap hur gitz fealing bedder soonsoon.
iz dere nnnyfing ai kan dew tew hulp?
Wunt me tew port ovur n pway wiff yerownself ugin?
I kan bring da lazer fingy n sum red string n sum nip.
We kan pway wile da hoominz r uhsleap.
Luffs
MoseyO