Inna d*ghouse

Old July 22nd 12, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Inna d*ghouse

Or we wud be inna d*ghouse iffn we had wun. We duznt kwite unnerstand
why, tho.

This iz wat happin.

Meomie bot sum catfuds. Mos unyoushually, she left it onna floor, so we
cud inspek it, butted ower effurts wuznt sukkessful cuz thu bag wuz
furry strong an we only made liddul holes innit.

So she tuk it an put it onna kountur neer thu sink.

Sumhow, it falled ovur inna sink, were ther wuz sum waddermonsturs that
gotten thru thu holes we made. We makes no statement bout how it gotten
in thu sink. Meomie wuz inna bed at thu tyme.

Memoie wuz upset. She sed alla kinds uv fings bout how a big bag uv
catfud (not thu cheepest kind, eethur!) wuz mosly spoiled, cuz notted
evun too greedyguts cats cud eet alla thu wet kibbul befur it spoyled,
an that wuznt takkin intu catsiderashun that thu preevyous bag wuznt all
eetn, in fak, theer wuz sum in ower bowls wile we wud inspektin
ettsetera. An we finks 'greedyguts' iz a liddul harsh, and theers a
hoomin round heer eets more then we duz.

--
Sam
Old July 22nd 12, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 07/21/2012 07:19 PM, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Dat wuz hur folt not kitties. Shex shudda none bettr dan to not put it
awey. Tel hure "dats a gud lesn. TuTu
Old July 22nd 12, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

[...]

Ai muzt ugrei wif TuTu on diz une, cuz da sayme fing hapund wen Paw got hoam
wif
sum xpensiv kibbul n der wuz uh wet spot on da floar, n Pookykat got tu et
furzt.

Mosey

Old July 22nd 12, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

[...]

In mi meomies hows, we alwis say :"chok dat mistak to eddicashun".
Weez strong on edicashun an ifn wee lern sumfing then itz gud. TuTu
Old July 22nd 12, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

[...]

Datz da wai et iz en owr Hous ulso, TuTu.
Edicashun iz un gudgud fing..yeUP.
Yu n yer nise Meomoe twy n keap kool.

Mosey

Old July 22nd 12, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 07/22/2012 07:43 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

Itz fealin lyk itz gonna be hawt tudey an itz hoomyd. Wel bea happi ifn
it rayns sum mor. Weez got a/c ifn itz tu hawt but kitties purfur fans
bes an weez got dos tu. Jappi dey. TuTu
Old July 22nd 12, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 22/07/2012 1:49 PM, MLB wrote:
[...]

Fangu allfur yur opinyuns. she duz need lotsa edyoucayshun an tranin.

Itz hot tuday by ower standurds, butted it neffur gits az hot heer az it
duz inn You Ess Ay, or fur that maddur, southurn Ontayrio anna
Mannytoba. An this old hous iz neffur warm, spayshully inna
downstayers,. Thats bad inna wintur, but gud now. We hopes yu iz notted
sufferin tutu much frum thu heet, out theer were 25C iz notted
catsidered hot

--
Sam
Old July 23rd 12, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

[...]

Yu n yer nise Meomie twy n keap kool.
Mosey

Itz fealin lyk itz gonna be hawt tudey an itz hoomyd. Wel bea happi ifn it
rayns sum mor. Weez got a/c ifn itz tu hawt but kitties purfur fans bes an
weez got dos tu. Jappi dey. TuTu

ai m sawry et iz sew hot der TuTu, n MLB
ai , um weh r gwad yu gotz da a/c.
Weh gotz bof, 2 a/c's n 3 fanz, but tudai, Jooly 22, at 4:30 pm et iz 64
degreez.
Port on over heer...

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

Old July 23rd 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default Da Heet [wuz Inna d*ghouse]

[...]

Hai Sam,
Weh feal sew bad fur dem dat haz lotza heet tu.
Weh liv in Warshingtoona State, neer Seattul, n at 4:30 pm et iz 65 degreezF
owt.
Inny kitty r doggie hoo iz tu hot kan port ovur heer n keap kool..yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old July 23rd 12, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 22:49:40 -0230, Cheryl wrote:

[...]

But dis meens dat yu gits wots anna wots uf da fuds dat gotted wet frum
da wadurmonsturx, duzen't it?

ai duzen't see da pwoblum, heer.

Lorelei