Otis urine test results back

Old March 31st 05, 03:32 AM
Susan M

Default Otis urine test results back

Hi all:

Otis' urine test result were ok so now we're on to dental scraping to see if
there are dental issues.

Anyone free tomorrow to help me get him into the carrier?????

Susan M
All scratched up

Old March 31st 05, 03:45 AM
Karen

in article DiJ2e.858524$8l.832638@pd7tw1no, Susan M at smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca wrote on 3/30/05 8:32 PM:

Hi all:

Otis' urine test result were ok so now we're on to dental scraping to see if
there are dental issues.

Anyone free tomorrow to help me get him into the carrier?????

Susan M
All scratched up

Have fun I always get them when they are sleepy. Helps a lot.

Old March 31st 05, 04:07 AM
Yoj

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
newsiJ2e.858524$8l.832638@pd7tw1no...
Hi all:

Otis' urine test result were ok so now we're on to dental scraping to see

if
there are dental issues.

Anyone free tomorrow to help me get him into the carrier?????

Susan M
All scratched up

What's the problem, just get yourself a pair of falconers' gloves and full
body armor. ;-)

Good luck!

Joy

Old March 31st 05, 04:32 AM
Tanada

Susan M wrote:

Hi all:

Otis' urine test result were ok so now we're on to dental scraping to see if
there are dental issues.

Anyone free tomorrow to help me get him into the carrier?????

Purrs and healthy thoughts for Mr. Otis. Also sending purrs and feel
better thoughts for you as well. Hope that the dental does the job and
that Otis is back to being himself soon.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Six + the bitties, Calvin and Speedy the
d-thing
Old March 31st 05, 04:46 AM
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
Otis' urine test result were ok so now we're on to dental scraping to see if
there are dental issues.

I'm glad to hear his urine is ok...
Lots of purrs for an easy dental tomorrow, both for Otis and for you!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 31st 05, 05:23 AM
Susan M

"Karen" wrote in message

Have fun I always get them when they are sleepy. Helps a lot.

I'll try - if you don't hear from me tomorrow, please call Calgary's 911 ;-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Nervous

Old March 31st 05, 05:25 AM
Susan M

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:
Otis' urine test result were ok so now we're on to dental scraping to see
if there are dental issues.

I'm glad to hear his urine is ok...
Lots of purrs for an easy dental tomorrow, both for Otis and for you!

Thanks - for some reason TED won't give me the anti-anxiety meds :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 31st 05, 10:26 AM
polonca12000

Great news!
Purrs and best wishes that a dental solves Otis' problem,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old March 31st 05, 11:32 AM
Marcia

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message news:DiJ2e.858524$8l.832638@pd7tw1no...
Hi all:

Otis' urine test result were ok so now we're on to dental scraping to see if
there are dental issues.

Anyone free tomorrow to help me get him into the carrier?????

Susan M
All scratched up

Only if you pay for my flight - I now leave Otis's (of London)
carrier out in the living room all the time now, with his favourite
cushion inside it, that he often sleeps in it, and if I'm really lucky
he's already in it when he has to go to the vet. It's not that
attractive, but more attractive than the shredded arms that I used to
get from shoving him him there. I used to leave a trail of biscuits
leading into the carrier, but he's not allowed them anymore so this
seems to work for me. Good luck. I think the funniest thing is when
we get to the vets and he clings to the carrier so I have to tip him
upside down to get him out of it.
Old March 31st 05, 04:20 PM
CatNipped

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
newsiJ2e.858524$8l.832638@pd7tw1no...
Hi all:

Otis' urine test result were ok so now we're on to dental scraping to see
if there are dental issues.

YAY! I'm so glad all his tests came back OK!!

Anyone free tomorrow to help me get him into the carrier?????

No, no, I'm going to be extremely busy, I have to mumble,mumble,mumble all
day! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Susan M
All scratched up

Otis EMERGENCY Susan M Cat anecdotes 92 September 3rd 04 09:44 PM
Crazy kitties (long) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 18 August 20th 04 04:20 AM
We're back from Purrth (long) badwilson Cat anecdotes 24 July 20th 04 04:09 PM
A Morning With Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 26 July 10th 04 12:43 AM
Back AGAIN badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 November 19th 03 04:11 AM