Nikki likes the box too

Old April 1st 05, 07:00 PM
Marina

Default Nikki likes the box too

The box that Julie sent is juuuust big enough.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11149500jSvWTp

Mere finally realised it's nice to hang out on a sunny balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11148893xawsqs

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 1st 05, 07:05 PM
Karen

Ohhh. Mere is getting brave!

Haha. Nikki sure does love a box. You should send that to the cat in a box
people. I sent a couple of my box photos to them and he wrote back. I bet he
would love to see this.

Old April 1st 05, 07:20 PM
Irulan

awwwwwww, that's too cute!
Jazz

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 1st 05, 07:25 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:00:17 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

The box that Julie sent is juuuust big enough.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11149500jSvWTp

Mere finally realised it's nice to hang out on a sunny balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11148893xawsqs

What a precious baby. Send me some of that sunshine, willya?

Theresa
Old April 1st 05, 08:50 PM
Julie Cook

Marina wrote:

The box that Julie sent is juuuust big enough.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11149500jSvWTp

Mere finally realised it's nice to hang out on a sunny balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11148893xawsqs

lol! That is a box full of cat! Tell Nikki I looked and looked and
looked and shopped on every inch of our shipping dock for just the right
size box. I'm so happy it fits. Scritches to all three from me.

Julie

Old April 1st 05, 09:38 PM
Gabey8

[[The box that Julie sent is juuuust big enough.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11149500jSvWTp ]]

Since the thread about Tyche and her love of boxes, I can't see a cat in a
box without thinking, "AAAAAAAAA I'M IN A BOX AAAAAAAA". )

Great picture! And so is the one of Mere on the balcony!

Donna, Captain (likes boxes) and Stanley (likes to annoy his brother when
he goes into boxes)

Old April 2nd 05, 08:10 AM
Marina

Julie Cook wrote:

Marina wrote:

The box that Julie sent is juuuust big enough.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11149500jSvWTp

Mere finally realised it's nice to hang out on a sunny balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11148893xawsqs

lol! That is a box full of cat! Tell Nikki I looked and looked and
looked and shopped on every inch of our shipping dock for just the right
size box. I'm so happy it fits. Scritches to all three from me.

Nikki says thank you for the box and PURR for the scritches. Now if we
could only get that Little Annoying Thing (she means Mere) to stay out
of *my* box. It's a very popular box. The squirrel you sent (Hobbes and
Selena always wanted to send squirrels, didn't they - they finally
managed it) has taken a bath in the water dish today, courtesy of Mere,
and is now a very soggy squirrel indeed.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 3rd 05, 11:26 PM
SuzQ

Nikki is like Spicey she can't resist a box. Mere looks so comfy.
Suz&Spicey "the box addict"

Tales from the Mouser (almost). Frank and Nikki prepare to receive their guests Marina Cat anecdotes 33 August 24th 04 03:50 AM
Update on Nikki (and me) Marina Cat anecdotes 36 May 17th 04 02:45 AM
Walkies with Nikki Marina Cat anecdotes 10 April 19th 04 10:07 AM
Nikki got me Marina Cat anecdotes 13 December 1st 03 03:17 AM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 03:30 PM