kyla update 11.29

Old November 30th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default kyla update 11.29

I spoke with her on the phone this aftn. she sounds a little better but is
definitely not well.

She told me i could share her issues, i will share the basics. she was
disoreinted one day to the point her DH was concerned and called the
paramedics... she had recovered and didn't go to hospital that night, the
next night in bed she had a ceizure, sp, it was so violent she really hurt
the side of her face and then went to hospital. she has some meds and is to
see a nurologist, sp soon, she had a second spell and is very tired.

she can't post right now because the light from the computer hurts her eyes
and head too much.

more purrs are needed,

she said to thank all of you who are purring and thinking of them...

Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 30th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 29, 7:40*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I spoke with her on the phone this aftn. she sounds a little better but is
definitely not well.

She told me i could share her issues, i will share the basics. *she was
disoreinted one day to the point her DH was concerned and called the
paramedics... she had recovered and didn't go to hospital that night, the
next night in bed she had a ceizure, sp, it was so violent she really hurt
the side of her face and then went to hospital. she has some meds and is to
see a nurologist, sp soon, she had a second spell and is very tired.

she can't post right now because the light from the computer hurts her eyes
and head too much.

more purrs are needed,

she said to thank all of you who are purring and thinking of them...

I will tell the purr crew that she is not all better yet and that
there is still worrrk to do.

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 30th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I spoke with her on the phone this aftn. she sounds a little better but is
definitely not well.

She told me i could share her issues, i will share the basics. she was
disoreinted one day to the point her DH was concerned and called the
paramedics... she had recovered and didn't go to hospital that night, the
next night in bed she had a ceizure, sp, it was so violent she really hurt
the side of her face and then went to hospital. she has some meds and is
to see a nurologist, sp soon, she had a second spell and is very tired.

she can't post right now because the light from the computer hurts her
eyes and head too much.

more purrs are needed,

she said to thank all of you who are purring and thinking of them...

Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

Please tell Kyla she has made many friends on this NG, and we are thinking
of her. Also, thanks for updating us.

MaryL

Old November 30th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
I spoke with her on the phone this aftn. she sounds a little better but is
definitely not well.

She told me i could share her issues, i will share the basics. she was
disoreinted one day to the point her DH was concerned and called the
paramedics... she had recovered and didn't go to hospital that night, the
next night in bed she had a ceizure, sp, it was so violent she really hurt
the side of her face and then went to hospital. she has some meds and is to
see a nurologist, sp soon, she had a second spell and is very tired.

she can't post right now because the light from the computer hurts her eyes
and head too much.

more purrs are needed,

she said to thank all of you who are purring and thinking of them...

Lee

Purrs and bruxxes continuing from here as long as they're needed.

Maeve ^..^
--
http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old November 30th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Thank you for the update. The purrs will continue. If you speak to her or
her husband, please pass on my good wishes.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

Old November 30th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

On Nov 29, 5:40*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I spoke with her on the phone this aftn. she sounds a little better but is
definitely not well.

She told me i could share her issues, i will share the basics. *she was
disoreinted one day to the point her DH was concerned and called the
paramedics... she had recovered and didn't go to hospital that night, the
next night in bed she had a ceizure, sp, it was so violent she really hurt
the side of her face and then went to hospital. she has some meds and is to
see a nurologist, sp soon, she had a second spell and is very tired.

she can't post right now because the light from the computer hurts her eyes
and head too much.

more purrs are needed,

she said to thank all of you who are purring and thinking of them...

Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

Best wishes and speedy recovery to Kyla.

Candace
Old November 30th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
I spoke with her on the phone this aftn. she sounds a little better but is
definitely not well.

She told me i could share her issues, i will share the basics. she was
disoreinted one day to the point her DH was concerned and called the
paramedics... she had recovered and didn't go to hospital that night, the
next night in bed she had a ceizure, sp, it was so violent she really hurt
the side of her face and then went to hospital. she has some meds and is to
see a nurologist, sp soon, she had a second spell and is very tired.

she can't post right now because the light from the computer hurts her eyes
and head too much.

more purrs are needed,

she said to thank all of you who are purring and thinking of them...

Lee

Purring for Kyla to mend. Purring for the doctors to find the cause and
a remedy so she will get better. Best wishes. MLB
Old November 30th 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:40:04 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

I spoke with her on the phone this aftn. she sounds a little better but is
definitely not well.

She told me i could share her issues, i will share the basics. she was
disoreinted one day to the point her DH was concerned and called the
paramedics... she had recovered and didn't go to hospital that night, the
next night in bed she had a ceizure, sp, it was so violent she really hurt
the side of her face and then went to hospital. she has some meds and is to
see a nurologist, sp soon, she had a second spell and is very tired.

she can't post right now because the light from the computer hurts her eyes
and head too much.

more purrs are needed,

she said to thank all of you who are purring and thinking of them...

Lee

Sending special purrs that she feels better SOON, and makes a full and
complete recovery, with no lasting complications ASAP. Or sooner

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 091129-1, 11/29/2009
Tested on: 11/29/2009 9:31:42 PM

Old November 30th 09, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmmee

i am sending her selected posts in case she does manage to read. also, like
when gramby was first ill, i am responding to very few post so when she can
read its just the well wishes from the group. thank all of you for caring.
Lee
--
news groups, let alone sig lines..

--
Have a great day
. ..

Ping Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 8 September 2nd 08 10:31 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 7 August 23rd 08 07:45 PM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 4th 08 11:08 PM