at the store for lillith

Old May 18th 04, 05:16 AM
Miss Violette

Here it iz, itsa sweet wif nip anna honey, OEJ
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Hiya, OEJ, purrleez pazz da nip-b-q sawze.

Dyna, pullin da furzt meowze offa da stik

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
those kabobs isa wonnerful, OEJ, waving to her friend
Sylvia M. wrote in message
I howp I yam not tuu layte...I see dat a kuppul of meowze ka-bobz ar

left...
an sum meowlted micekreem...

Dyna, galeering at meowmee

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
"S hokay wiff me, I yam gettin hongree tuu.

Dyna, likkin hur lipz

Tabitha: Amelia and I have been talking, and we're furry eager to

get
started wif dis catering idea. So we have spent a little time in da
kitchen making some test batches of some od da simpler fings we waz
finking about offering. Would you kitties like to sample some of

dem,
and let us know if you can see anyfing that we ought to change wif

our
recipes?

We have brought wif us:
mofs onna stik
mousie kabobs
shrimpie cocktail
shrimpie kabobs
sammon kabobs
icee kreem
mice kreem
toona rolls
and a bunch of nip dipping sauces, and nip salt, and nip tea, and

nip
wine.

Amelia, I thought had five trays of toona rolls, but I only see

four.
Did we forget one?

Amelia: Ummm, no, you must have miscounted.
licking her chops and burping daintily

Old May 18th 04, 06:11 AM
Sylvia M

Fangu...sweet an sower iz gud on meowzeez, muurrrffff !

Dyna, wit mowff full

Old May 18th 04, 05:46 PM
Amelia T Cat

Mmmmmm, dese fuds are furry tastee; youze gurls did an excellent job!
You'ze gonna haff a wunnerful future in kitty katerink!

Thank you very much! We are looking forward to the adventure.

Amelia

Old May 18th 04, 05:50 PM
Tabitha Kitten

I howp I yam not tuu layte...I see dat a kuppul of meowze ka-bobz ar left...
an sum meowlted micekreem...

Dyna, galeering at meowmee

An we has some more, too, dat we havne't brought out yet. I'll go get dem...

[runs into the back room, emerges with more platter of mousie kabobs and
another couple containers of micekreem]

We try to bring plenty of goodies fur efurryone.

Tabitha

Old May 19th 04, 12:55 AM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
I howp I yam not tuu layte...I see dat a kuppul of meowze ka-bobz ar

left...
an sum meowlted micekreem...

Dyna, galeering at meowmee

An we has some more, too, dat we havne't brought out yet. I'll go get

dem...

[runs into the back room, emerges with more platter of mousie kabobs and
another couple containers of micekreem]

We try to bring plenty of goodies fur efurryone.

Tabitha

Fangu, Tabi...Did dere happin tu be any shrimpeez left?

Dyna, feelin sory furr hurownself

Old May 19th 04, 02:26 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Fangu, Tabi...Did dere happin tu be any shrimpeez left?

Dyna, feelin sory furr hurownself

Well, as a matter of fact...

[dashes into back room, comes back rolling a cart laden with platters]

we have a fresh batch of shrimpies, including dis batch right here...
[slides a platter towards Dyna] of shrimpies stuffed with crab meat and
marinated in nip sauce. And I forgot before dis to bring out deze
platters - here is some roasted fishies of various types. Sammon and
troutfishies and whitefishies and codfishes.

Tabitha Kitten

Old May 19th 04, 02:50 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Well, as a matter of fact...

[dashes into back room, comes back rolling a cart laden with platters]

we have a fresh batch of shrimpies, including dis batch right here...
[slides a platter towards Dyna] of shrimpies stuffed with crab meat and
marinated in nip sauce. And I forgot before dis to bring out deze
platters - here is some roasted fishies of various types. Sammon and
troutfishies and whitefishies and codfishes.

Tabitha Kitten

And I almost forgot - since you like milk, you might like dis too. Dis
here pot is full of hot chocolate made wif artificial chocolate so it
won't make kitties sick. So far nobody has tried dis except me and
Amelia and Cleopatra and Sammy. We haven't offered it to any other
kitties yet.

Tabitha Kitten

Old May 19th 04, 03:45 AM
Miss Violette

TV stops and says, White fishies, efuryone inourown house likez doze, efin
da hoomanz,...TV, droolin

Old May 19th 04, 04:18 AM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Well, as a matter of fact...

[dashes into back room, comes back rolling a cart laden with platters]

we have a fresh batch of shrimpies, including dis batch right here...
[slides a platter towards Dyna] of shrimpies stuffed with crab meat and
marinated in nip sauce. And I forgot before dis to bring out deze
platters - here is some roasted fishies of various types. Sammon and
troutfishies and whitefishies and codfishes.

Tabitha Kitten

And I almost forgot - since you like milk, you might like dis too. Dis
here pot is full of hot chocolate made wif artificial chocolate so it
won't make kitties sick. So far nobody has tried dis except me and
Amelia and Cleopatra and Sammy. We haven't offered it to any other
kitties yet.

Tabitha Kitten

Oh yez!yez!yez!

Shrimpies stuffed with crab meat and marinated in nip sauce! Yummulz!!
Roasted fishies of awl types!! Uh Huh!!
Hot Chocolutte wiff whippy kreem??? Yu Betcha!!!

Tabitha, yu ar da bestestestest!!!!

Dyna, not knowin where tu start eetin

Old May 19th 04, 05:44 AM
Miss Violette

OOPS, I isa sorry, I shuuld be atta Sammy and Tigers parti, and I just
couldn't pass up da smell of doze fishies, bye, TV, leaves the girlcats
hurriedly on his way to the boycat parti