OBSCENE badness at the kennel

Old December 23rd 04, 09:36 PM
Dylan Blacquiere

Default OBSCENE badness at the kennel

So while we were on vacation, we put our kitties in the Cat Nap Inn at the
vet's. I have left them alone for three nights in an emergency before, but
five days alone was too much.

Smokey as usual was sucking up to everyone and being a love kitty. They
also mistook Nocturne for a good kitty, being that her stares of disdain and
refusal to associate with them didn't bother them much. These two each had
their own kennel, and got the VIP service in a big kitty play room each day.

The bitties however...

Kumani and Tyche went in a kennel together. Kumani is very shy of the vets
since her serious illness this past spring--she wants NO MORE thermometers
in unspeakable places. And Tyche...Tyche hates everyone except her family.
Hiss, hiss, hiss.

These two were SO BAD that they had a curtain over their kennel in an
attempt to get Tyche to stop snarling and hissing at everyone she saw! They
didn't get ANY playtime because Kumani was stressing and hiding in the
kennel in the back, and Tyche was shaking the door and growling too much!
Tyche took off her collar and no one put it back on her...the little demon!

Such BADNESS!

We got them back last night. DP had Nox on his head all night and I had
Kumani on mine. Tyche actually came in UNDER THE COVERS and slept in my
arms. (that's new.) The kittens follow us around purring constantly, after
being little disgraces at the Inn. Smokey, meanwhile, is renewing his love
affair with the couch.

--Fil

P.S. Tyche sent the vet the following apology:

"Mom and MomDad say I hafta Apologize, so he

I'm sorry I hate you.

Love, Tyche.

Old December 23rd 04, 09:42 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

P.S. Tyche sent the vet the following apology:

"Mom and MomDad say I hafta Apologize, so he

I'm sorry I hate you.

Love, Tyche.

Hehe ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 23rd 04, 09:57 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-23, Dylan Blacquiere penned:

P.S. Tyche sent the vet the following apology:

"Mom and MomDad say I hafta Apologize, so he

I'm sorry I hate you.

Love, Tyche.

ROFL!

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!

Old December 23rd 04, 10:51 PM
Mischief

Majorly ROFL!!

I can totally sympathize with the vet techs. There will be cats that
will be screaming for attention adn that everyone will periodically
cuddle and love, and then there the cats that will hiss and swipe at
anything that moves. We had this pair of black cats, that we couldn't
give any playtime because they would turn PSYCHO when anyone got too
close.

Mischief and Imp are off at the vet clinic now. I hope I don't hear
any horror stories from my co-workers.

Kristi

Old December 23rd 04, 11:26 PM
Tanada

Dylan Blacquiere wrote:

P.S. Tyche sent the vet the following apology:

"Mom and MomDad say I hafta Apologize, so he

I'm sorry I hate you.

Love, Tyche.

Dear Tyche,

May we borrow this for when the hoomins take us to TED?

Love,

The Fayetteville Six

Old December 24th 04, 12:36 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:36:17 +0000, Dylan Blacquiere wrote:

[...]

Now that is quite an apology. Think I'll save it for future use.
Purrs that all will have a Merry Chrismouse!. MLB

Old December 24th 04, 01:12 AM
Katz

Oh, those little devils! Sounds like they sure were glad to have Mom
and MomDad back, huh?

Old December 24th 04, 07:16 PM
polonca12000

Loved it!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip P.S. Tyche sent the vet the following apology:

Old December 26th 04, 07:19 PM
Christina Websell

So did I! It's one of the most grudging and insincere apologies I ever saw
and that's what's makes it so great. I shall save this for future use in a
modified form..
Wonderful, LOL!

Tweed

"polonca12000" wrote in message