Anyone hear from Helen S?

Old November 5th 05, 05:52 AM
Marina

Default Anyone hear from Helen S?

Helen wrote to me some time ago to say she couldn't get Internet access
and didn't know when she would, and she was having dental problems and
then Vernon had suspected kidney stones. I haven't heard from her since
those couple of messages. I wrote to her a couple of days ago to ask how
they were all doing, but she hasn't replied. Does anyone keep in contact
with her off group and knows how they are? I'm getting worried at this
silence. Maybe she did go abroad for treatment, though.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 5th 05, 11:22 AM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
Helen wrote to me some time ago to say she couldn't get Internet
access and didn't know when she would, and she was having dental
problems and then Vernon had suspected kidney stones. I haven't heard
from her since those couple of messages. I wrote to her a couple of
days ago to ask how they were all doing, but she hasn't replied. Does
anyone keep in contact with her off group and knows how they are? I'm
getting worried at this silence. Maybe she did go abroad for
treatment, though.

I last heard from her a week ago, when my great aunt died, She was still
having a lot of trouble with her teeth and was trying to get a referal to a
dental surgeon, she said she was looking increasingly like the Elephant Man.
I do hope she's at least free from pain now. To make matters more difficult,
it was Nathan's 17th birthday last week, why does everything happen at once?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 6th 05, 05:35 PM
Marina

Adrian wrote:

I last heard from her a week ago, when my great aunt died, She was still
having a lot of trouble with her teeth and was trying to get a referal to a
dental surgeon, she said she was looking increasingly like the Elephant Man.
I do hope she's at least free from pain now. To make matters more difficult,
it was Nathan's 17th birthday last week, why does everything happen at once?

I finally had an e-mail from her! Vernon has passed what sounds like an
enormous amount of kidney stones (ouch!) and Helen has a dental
appointment for Monday, so could probably use a lot of calming purrs
tomorrow. Frank is proud to let you know that Waffles has been about her
nurse kitty duties with her usual care.

Old November 6th 05, 05:38 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
Adrian wrote:

I last heard from her a week ago, when my great aunt died, She was
still having a lot of trouble with her teeth and was trying to get a
referal to a dental surgeon, she said she was looking increasingly
like the Elephant Man. I do hope she's at least free from pain now.
To make matters more difficult, it was Nathan's 17th birthday last
week, why does everything happen at once?

I finally had an e-mail from her! Vernon has passed what sounds like
an enormous amount of kidney stones (ouch!) and Helen has a dental
appointment for Monday, so could probably use a lot of calming purrs
tomorrow. Frank is proud to let you know that Waffles has been about
her nurse kitty duties with her usual care.

Poor Vernon, just reading that brought tears to my eyes. Hopefully now he's
passed them he'll be in less pain. I'll be thinking of Helen tomorrow and
sending purrs for the whole family.

Old November 6th 05, 06:22 PM
Irulan

Sending purrs and prayers for the whole family.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 6th 05, 07:43 PM
Exocat

"Marina" wrote
I finally had an e-mail from her! Vernon has passed what sounds like an
enormous amount of kidney stones (ouch!) and Helen has a dental
appointment for Monday, so could probably use a lot of calming purrs
tomorrow. Frank is proud to let you know that Waffles has been about her
nurse kitty duties with her usual care.

Please pass on our purrs & best wishes

Gordon & the FF in Cornwall

Old November 7th 05, 02:09 AM
badwilson

Marina wrote:
Adrian wrote:

I last heard from her a week ago, when my great aunt died, She was
still having a lot of trouble with her teeth and was trying to get

referal to a dental surgeon, she said she was looking increasingly
like the Elephant Man. I do hope she's at least free from pain now.
To make matters more difficult, it was Nathan's 17th birthday last
week, why does everything happen at once?

I finally had an e-mail from her! Vernon has passed what sounds like
an enormous amount of kidney stones (ouch!) and Helen has a dental
appointment for Monday, so could probably use a lot of calming purrs
tomorrow. Frank is proud to let you know that Waffles has been about
her nurse kitty duties with her usual care.

Ouch, kidney stones are horrible. Dennis' sister has several a year.
It's been going on for years and they still can't figure out why it
keeps happening.
Many hugs and purrs for both Vernon and Helen.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

*Ping* Helen S GraceCat Cat anecdotes 1 February 29th 04 08:20 PM
Happy Purrday Helen M! Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 12 January 17th 04 09:10 AM
PING Yowie - Share a story, please? Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 6 December 14th 03 02:15 PM