Francis' "little procedure"

Old February 6th 05, 09:12 PM
Slimpickins

"Mary" wrote in message
. com...

"Slimpickins" wrote in message
"Sherry " wrote in message

Frankly, you're as full of **** as a Christmas turkey.

Sherry

**Whatever. Your barbed insult puts you in the same league as your bud,
Mary. The whole issue was lost immediately to those kinds of attacking
putdowns to begin with. I simply called her a** on it, verifying what I

have
long know about some of the real big-mouths here : Talk is cheap, lies

are
common place and 'know it alls' rampant. Ha. So much for a truly loving

and
mature cat group.

We are loving with cats and the people who love them, not with abusive,
selfish, cretinous scumsucking ASSHOLES like you.

*** Blah blah blah blah Mary, see previous post. Sounds like it's getting to
be close to nap time for you.

ML

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Old February 6th 05, 09:17 PM
Slimpickins

Sherry " wrote in message
Frankly, you're as full of **** as a Christmas turkey.

Sherry

**Whatever. Your barbed insult puts you in the same league as your bud,
Mary. The whole issue was lost immediately to those kinds of attacking
putdowns to begin with. I simply called her a** on it, verifying what I

have
long know about some of the real big-mouths here : Talk is cheap, lies

are
common place and 'know it alls' rampant. Ha. So much for a truly loving

and
mature cat group.

It wasn't a barbed insult, but it was presented as fact. You *are* full of

****
-- particularly your "threats".

Sherry

***You are full of ****, Sherry! You sure are stupid to get involved
involved an argument that had nothing* to do with you, Bird brain, and
that's a fact!

ML

Old February 6th 05, 09:34 PM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote And she IS a cat abuser.

Hey, Slim, you can yell as loudly as you want you
are still WRONG! And a scumsucking asswipe cat abuser.

**Attn Mary: No one cares about your Bevis and Butthead blabberings. Your
only finalizing to many here that your words speak volumes about your
intelligence. Heh. Heh.

Right. So, the more noise you make, the more right it is to breed your
cat?

Old February 6th 05, 09:35 PM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote

We are loving with cats and the people who love them, not with abusive,
selfish, cretinous scumsucking ASSHOLES like you.

*** Blah blah blah blah Mary, see previous post. Sounds like it's getting

be close to nap time for you.

A nap! What a great idea.

Old February 6th 05, 09:36 PM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote
***You are full of ****, Sherry! You sure are stupid to get involved
involved an argument that had nothing* to do with you, Bird brain, and
that's a fact!

Breeding cats has everything to do with those of us who care about
the overpopulation problem. Where is your brain, Slim?

Old February 7th 05, 01:59 AM
Sherry

***You are full of ****, Sherry! You sure are stupid to get involved
involved an argument that had nothing* to do with you, Bird brain, and
that's a fact!

ML

Oh, but it has everything to do with me. I spend a great deal of my time, and
my money, cleaning up the mess and taking responsibility for what you, and
other irresponsible idiots like you, leave behind with your "right to breed"
mentality.

Sherry