The Shadow Cat

Old July 10th 11, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default The Shadow Cat

I was taking a photo of the back of my house to send to a friend. I
discovered this on my camera:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24770...46690505XPtwJf

Yep, that's a really big shadow of Persia!

Jill

Old July 11th 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default One of these days... ( The Shadow Cat)

I need to figure out how to set the date (or turn the dang thing off) on my
camera.

Old July 11th 11, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

I was taking a photo of the back of my house to send to a friend. I
discovered this on my camera:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24770...46690505XPtwJf

Yep, that's a really big shadow of Persia!

Great photo! But what an odd shadow. The dip between her ears is so
deep and angular. I wouldn't have guessed that was a cat's shadow.

Joyce

--
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old July 12th 11, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 11, 2:06*pm, wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

* I was taking a photo of the back of my house to send to a friend. *I
* discovered this on my camera:

*http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24770...46690505XPtwJf

* Yep, that's a really big shadow of Persia!
Great photo! But what an odd shadow. The dip between her ears is so
deep and angular. I wouldn't have guessed that was a cat's shadow.
Joyce

Just a guess but in late afternoon we all look like that, shadow-wise:
mega-tall,
elongated. That's why I think the shadow looks so odd and uncatlike.

Old July 12th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

I was taking a photo of the back of my house to send to a friend. I
discovered this on my camera:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24770...46690505XPtwJf

Yep, that's a really big shadow of Persia!

Great photo! But what an odd shadow. The dip between her ears is so
deep and angular. I wouldn't have guessed that was a cat's shadow.

Joyce

Weird, isn't it? I guess she had her head cocked at an angle. She was
probably wondering what the heck I was doing standing in the back yard.
Shadows are exaggerated anyway and there's nothing else in the room that
could have cast that shadow. The back wall of the living room is almost
entirely glass except for the two doors that open onto the patio. The only
furniture in this room isn't anywhere near that close to the windows and
certainly isn't shaped like a cat's head

Jill

Shadow Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 March 31st 08 09:59 PM
Shadow Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 11 December 31st 07 06:30 PM
Shadow RB Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 52 July 15th 04 04:34 AM
Shadow RB Emergency Purrs for Shadow Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 16 July 14th 04 05:47 AM
Did Shadow get out? KellyH Cat health & behaviour 9 June 24th 04 07:59 AM