Wayyyyyyy OT but I mentioned this earlier

Old July 12th 11, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Wayyyyyyy OT but I mentioned this earlier

I got a program to dictate into text and it works well. Since the
headphones are so amazing I was listening to some of my iTunes songs and
was singing along. I trained the program with my speaking voice, but it
didn't know what to make of my singing voice. The result reminds me of
hipcrime.

This is Lita Ford's "if I close my eyes forever" as heard by my computer

He is little head feels cello on the show is denied to the hand and lead
you to the gallows low and the music guy is something in your is caused
to mind as silver spoon union know is that and talk on dance again these
galaxy fan, and grandmom's eyes easing into the parts and I'm now only
on not to follow soon found a gene of Fran ministry since the owner and
GM never gone a desk and campus life and in the

Sun and thin man for man the care of this quiz are good Fran is on in
Miami and nutrients is blind and his own half and that should mean is on
young son and Nancy Vietnam gone in a rare and Santana parts and you
really are not a full time… Then she and a friend Mason transit and
again since again the WAN dance when you go 17,000 Alan recently that
says grab me being spat of their swag mandates on that with the opening
salon essay that cabin management matters in a photograph on this gone
acting as an a please.

It is in the summer you mind Bolognese than just seen the and is in the
palm of your hand and as way carefully monitor is supposed to do no way
that childhood fan should see if I cause I has five plan to remain
saying this is a close my eyes for you and you now maintain the sedan
sometimes sold or are just hold on to your dreams isn't always what it
seems when you're face to face with me like a dagger to me in a horror
taste the blood from my blade and when we sleep will use shelter me with
your warm and dark in grave if I close my eyes forever will all remain
unchanged. If I close my eyes forever. Will it all mean us the same.
With average trait may know I just can't change take the pain. But what
which it ever trust me know on never feel the same. I mellowed him so I
now need to America told you this that she has one long quiz at while
the cobwebs from my eyes if I close my eyes are half will in all remain
unchanged if I close my eyes forever will it all remain the same. Close
your eyes. Close their eyes. Close your eyes for me.
Old July 12th 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

"Cheryl" wrote
I got a program to dictate into text and it works well. Since the
headphones are so amazing I was listening to some of my iTunes songs and
was singing along. I trained the program with my speaking voice, but it
didn't know what to make of my singing voice. The result reminds me of
hipcrime.

This is Lita Ford's "if I close my eyes forever" as heard by my computer

I love stuff like this but it would be a lot funnier if I knew what words
you were actually singing!

Old July 12th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 11, 8:56*pm, "Pat" wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote

I got a program to dictate into text and it works well. Since the
headphones are so amazing I was listening to some of my iTunes songs and
was singing along. *I trained the program with my speaking voice, but it
didn't know what to make of my singing voice. *The result reminds me of
hipcrime.

This is Lita Ford's "if I close my eyes forever" as heard by my computer

I love stuff like this but it would be a lot funnier if I knew what words
you were actually singing!

hopitus is mindboggled by OP post (no snorking, just a major Duh) but
glad Cheryl
is having a good time with whatever it is she is doing with music.
Old July 12th 11, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 11, 8:46*pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Curious about your post from its beginning, I went to YT and listened
to it.
Your PC app and I are as one.
Old July 12th 11, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Cheryl wrote:

I got a program to dictate into text and it works well. Since the
headphones are so amazing I was listening to some of my iTunes songs and
was singing along. I trained the program with my speaking voice, but it
didn't know what to make of my singing voice. The result reminds me of
hipcrime.

This is Lita Ford's "if I close my eyes forever" as heard by my computer

[snip]

That is a *long* song! How many verses does it have?? But that's funny.
Were you singing with the headphones on? If so, then you were probably
also singing flat (it's very hard not to when you can't hear yourself),
which would only add to the software's confusion.

I must have posted the story of a friend of mine who went out for a few
hours and accidentally left her voice recognition program running, with a
file open to display the text as it interprets words. When she got back,
the file was full of stuff like this:

"Pack attack ack tack tack pack ack ack ack pack pack attack..." etc

The source of this strange litany? Her small, excitable dog.

Joyce