Rachel the parakeet died

Old November 26th 03, 02:05 AM
jmcquown

Default Rachel the parakeet died

She was 12 years old. Persia kept going up to the cage and peering at the
bird over the last couple of days. I thought she was just trying to hassel
Rachel; turns out she knew something was up. I found Rachel at the bottom
of the cage this afternoon.

Jill

Old November 26th 03, 02:12 AM
MaryL

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She was 12 years old. Persia kept going up to the cage and peering at the
bird over the last couple of days. I thought she was just trying to

hassel
Rachel; turns out she knew something was up. I found Rachel at the bottom
of the cage this afternoon.

Jill

Awww, I'm so sorry. Cats really do have a finely-tuned sense of certain
things. Holly always dashes to me (literally dashes!) when I don't feel
well. They just seem to "sense" things that we mortals can't explain.

MaryL

Old November 26th 03, 02:15 AM
Yoj

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She was 12 years old. Persia kept going up to the cage and peering at

the
bird over the last couple of days. I thought she was just trying to

hassel
Rachel; turns out she knew something was up. I found Rachel at the

bottom
of the cage this afternoon.

Jill

My sympathy to you and Persia.

Joy

Old November 26th 03, 03:40 AM
KatGrrrrl99

I'm sorry you lost Rachel!!! 12 yrs old is a wonderful age for a parakeet,,,she
must have been VERY loved!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent 6/27/01
Dorothy 6/4/03

Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never quit AND never
win are idiots.

Old November 26th 03, 04:05 AM
Helen Wheels

jmcquown wrote:
She was 12 years old. Persia kept going up to the cage and peering at the
bird over the last couple of days. I thought she was just trying to hassel
Rachel; turns out she knew something was up. I found Rachel at the bottom
of the cage this afternoon.

Jill

So sorry to hear that. Purrs are on their way.
Helen Wheels

Old November 26th 03, 04:16 AM
Victor Martinez

So sorry for your loss.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 26th 03, 04:37 AM
Gizela

Sorry for your loss. I am sure she will fly across the RB and make new
friends there

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old November 26th 03, 04:57 AM
Sam Nash

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She was 12 years old. Persia kept going up to the cage and peering at the
bird over the last couple of days. I thought she was just trying to

hassel
Rachel; turns out she knew something was up. I found Rachel at the bottom
of the cage this afternoon.

Jill

So sorry to hear that. May she provide sweet music for the other pets at
the Bridge.
Sam

Old November 26th 03, 05:37 AM
Brenda

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She was 12 years old. Persia kept going up to the cage and peering at the
bird over the last couple of days. I thought she was just trying to

hassel
Rachel; turns out she knew something was up. I found Rachel at the bottom
of the cage this afternoon.

Jill

comforting purrs,
Brenda

Old November 26th 03, 05:46 AM
badwilson

I'm so sorry to hear about Rachel. Hugs and purrs,
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply