Some questions about flea infestation

Old November 10th 03, 08:10 PM
Annie Wxill

"All In One Pest Control" wrote in message
.... The new Frontline is a good sales tool
only. That is just a personal opinion, but the thing it does over the
regular frontline is it supposedly kills Mosquitoes. ... The Mosquito

thing is a sales aspect because of
the fear built on the West Nile Virus and such. I am not saying it does

not
kill mosquitoes but I simply don't think it is necessary. Again that is

all
just a personal observation.

I have never used Frontline on our cats, so I can't comment on its
effectiveness. The problem with mosquitoes and cats is not about West Nile.
It is about heartworm, which is likely to be fatal to cats. Because
mosquitoes in our area carry heartworm, we believe that protection is
important and necessary for our cats.
We used to use Advantage for fleas and Heartguard for heartworm. Now we use
Revolution, which protects against both those things and other parasites as
well.
Annie

Old November 18th 03, 06:08 PM
news.verizon.net

I tried this product for flea control and it really worked. I have 2 dogs,
10 cats and a few foster cats. Go to www.fleatreat.com

"devildogokc" wrote in message
Frontline will kill adult fleas...if you used it after noticing a problem
then you have eggs that will hatch about a week or two later. Need to

treat
at 10 day intervals to kill new fleas as they hatch. Nothing will

penetrate
a flea egg! Then stick with frontline to prevent further infestations.
"Bob" wrote in message
m...
Instead of going with Borax or any of the Boric Acid products, there

is
much simpler way to rid you home and pet of fleas. Go to the Vet and
purchase Frontline, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME on the over the counter

products,
get Frontline place the drops on the pet according to the label and

within
48 to 72 hours your home should be flea free. When a customer calls me

come treat for Fleas I advise them to try the Frontline first, it is

less
that what I would be and what most of us don't want to admit, but it

is
the
truth, it is more effective than we are. In the Pest Control Industry

the
key to any insect control is to treat them at the source, in this case

it
would be a pet. Take care of your pet and your pet will take care of

you.

Again though I must re-emphasize do not use the stuff you buy at

Walmart
or
the local drug store, those are all repellents and will cause the

fleas
jump off into your carpet and when you walk by they will still need to

feed.
Use the Frontline, you will be happy.

This is totally inaccurate. I bought Frontline PLUS (supposed to be
better than standard Frontline) and applied it to our dog 3 weeks ago
and she now has many fleas and we cannot sleep in our bed or sit on
our couch without almost contantly feeling fleas crawling on us.