Just For The Records

Old June 12th 05, 11:09 PM
Phil P.

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
Candace wrote:
Philip wrote:

Candance. Your tolerance of Phil P's outlandish invectives is that

you are
living through Phil P. It is that transparent.

a) it's CANDACE, not Candance, I cannot dance.

b) huh? Living vicariously through him? Or actually living *through*
him as in being possessed? Either way, it sounds interesting.

Candace

Oh, and I forgot:

c) you hate Phil P. It is that transparent.

We've all seen this a bazillion times, where someone "new" gets ****ed
at Phil and then the attacks begin. Phil doesn't take much **** and,
yes, he can be insulting, and he knows that, and just plain doesn't
give a crap. He still helps many, many cats. Do you?

Philip is a half-dead, decrepit old grump; he stated that disabled cats are
"euthanasia candatates". He and babybarry make a perfect pair of assholes-
Philip's illerate wife probably carries them together like a six-pack! LOL!

Old June 12th 05, 11:09 PM

"bigbadbarry" wrote:

It's a common term used for writing programs (the kind of programs that
run on computers) Considering what it is used for, I think it's a very
fitting term.

No it's not.

-mhd
Old June 12th 05, 11:13 PM
Phil P.

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...
Candace wrote:
Candace wrote:
Philip wrote:

Candance. Your tolerance of Phil P's outlandish invectives is that
you are living through Phil P. It is that transparent.

a) it's CANDACE, not Candance, I cannot dance.

b) huh? Living vicariously through him? Or actually living
*through*
him as in being possessed? Either way, it sounds interesting.

Candace

Oh, and I forgot:

c) you hate Phil P. It is that transparent.

We've all seen this a bazillion times, where someone "new" gets ****ed
at Phil and then the attacks begin. Phil dishes out a lot of **** and,
yes, he is insulting, and he knows that, and just plain doesn't
give a crap.

Candace

Sweety pie ... go find evidence that I hate Phil P. You will find the

first
"hatred" was expressed by him.

You're right! Your comment about disabled cats being "euthanasia
candidates" did the trick! Now you're considering getting rid of your new
cat because he has a simple URI. You're a real piece of ****.

Old June 12th 05, 11:15 PM
Phil P.

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
It is the cruel and easy way out for a Big Man like you. Asshole.

Your right one thing, and I'm certainly no tail hole.
Like I said, everybody loves me.

Yeah, everybody would probably love to beat the **** out you.

Old June 12th 05, 11:47 PM
Phil P.

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

We have varying degrees of
correction, the method should suit the situation. It's a judgement call.

The only judgement you have is *poor* judgement. You're not smart enough to
teach a cat without using force. You're insecure and weak-minded- that's
why you want to be the 'big cat'. You're actually a spineless coward.
That's why you scare so easily. You wouldn't dare try your methods on an
animal your own size who can fight back.

Old June 12th 05, 11:52 PM
bigbadbarry

Phil P. wrote:

The only judgement you have is *poor* judgement. You're not smart enough to
teach a cat without using force. You're insecure and weak-minded- that's
why you want to be the 'big cat'. You're actually a spineless coward.
That's why you scare so easily. You wouldn't dare try your methods on an
animal your own size who can fight back.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss!!!

pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

I'm bored with you now

YOU GO NOW!

Old June 13th 05, 12:14 AM
Phil P.

Phil P. wrote:

The only judgement you have is *poor* judgement. You're not smart

enough to
teach a cat without using force. You're insecure and weak-minded-

that's
why you want to be the 'big cat'. You're actually a spineless coward.
That's why you scare so easily. You wouldn't dare try your methods on

an
animal your own size who can fight back.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss!!!

pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

I'm bored with you now

YOU GO NOW!

That's right- tuck tail and run you spineless moronic coward! That's the
smartest move you can make. Go back to your kiddy chatrooms. ..|..

Old June 13th 05, 12:57 AM
bigbadbarry

Phil P. wrote:
negative damaged emotions

Alright Alright

I'll help you, I told you I would, but you just to wait your turn.

Old June 13th 05, 01:07 AM
Catnipped

Phil P. wrote:

The only judgement you have is *poor* judgement. You're not smart

enough to
teach a cat without using force. You're insecure and weak-minded-

that's
why you want to be the 'big cat'. You're actually a spineless coward.
That's why you scare so easily. You wouldn't dare try your methods on

an
animal your own size who can fight back.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss!!!

pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

I'm bored with you now

YOU GO NOW!

That's right- tuck tail and run you spineless moronic coward! That's the
smartest move you can make. Go back to your kiddy chatrooms. ..|..

Here Phil, use this one instead. ;

/"\
|\./|
| |