Man Beats Kitten To Death With Shovel

Old May 12th 04, 06:51 AM
Cat Protector

You can't sugarcoat the beating of an animal. It is disgusting and after
reading the story I wanted to beat the guy in the same manner.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"HUDAV847" wrote in message
Isn't it possible to get the story out there, but to do it with a less

graphic
subject line? Either way, animal cruelty is something I think about all

the
time. However, some people aren't able to process such cruel details. My
friend, a cat lover, would start bawling if I suddenly blurted out that

some
man in Phoenix killed a kitten with a shovel. Just a suggestion.

Old May 12th 04, 08:01 AM
Mary

"HUDAV847" wrote in message
Isn't it possible to get the story out there, but to do it with a less

graphic
subject line? Either way, animal cruelty is something I think about all

the
time. However, some people aren't able to process such cruel details. My
friend, a cat lover, would start bawling if I suddenly blurted out that

some
man in Phoenix killed a kitten with a shovel. Just a suggestion.

Great, so then I would read it and feel bludgeoned myself. I like an
accurate subject line.

---

Old May 13th 04, 12:14 AM
Sherry

You can't sugarcoat the beating of an animal. It is disgusting and after
reading the story I wanted to beat the guy in the same manner.

Yeah, yeah yeah. Blah blah blah. There's no rule about posting every disgusting
animal abuse story on usenet if that's what floats your boat. But the important
thing is, what else are you doing? Are you donating money to the legal fund
for prosecution of this scumbag? Have you called your DA, and written letters
to encourage him to prosecute to the full letter of the law? Have you organized
friends/other animal lovers to do the same? Have you written a letter to the
editor of your local paper to proclaim that Arizona, USA should not, and will
not, tolerate this kind of abuse? Well? What else have you done?

Sherry

Old May 13th 04, 01:16 AM
KellyH

"Sherry " wrote in message
[...]

Thank you, Sherry. That was my point. I actually wrote a post similar to
that last night, but it seems to have dissappeared into a black hole. I
usually don't read the animal abuse posts, unless the subject is something
like "Sign a Petition..." "Write Your Congressman About xyz Matter". When
it's posted just so everyone can respond "That's awful!", I don't
understand the point.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old May 13th 04, 01:47 AM
HUDAV847

No, no, no. I'm talking about a subject line such as: More cruelty towards
animals (graphic story inside).

Old May 13th 04, 01:47 AM
HUDAV847

Old May 13th 04, 01:51 AM
HUDAV847

You can't sugarcoat the beating of an animal. It is disgusting and after
reading the story I wanted to beat the guy in the same manner.

You completely missed my point, which makes me start to wonder if you ARE a
troll, or just dense.