You guys have me camera-happy

Old June 1st 05, 04:38 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:40:19 GMT, dopekitty
yodeled:

MarAzul wrote:
Those are too funny!! This one
http://image40.webshots.com/40/4/43/...2FRwWmw_fs.jpg actually made
me laugh out loud.. I think I woke my husband... )

I see a kittybutt!!!!

Here's one from my collection

These pics are of Lilly, one of the cats I had to rehome before moving
to Edmonton.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../lillybum1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../lillybum2.jpg

Kristy

LOL! Moosehead/Catbutt.

Theresa
Old June 1st 05, 04:46 PM
Philip

Some digitals ARE notoriously slow. I had an Olympus (forget the model)
that behaved similarly. The current Panasonic LC is MUCH better in that
respect. But you should know that holding the shutter button depressed JUST
ENOUGH to make the camera focus will cut down the shutter lag considerably
in nearly all electronic "smart" cameras ... be they film or digital.

Shirley B. wrote:
Yeah, I love my digital. But it drives me nuts that there's such a lag
between when you snap, and the flash. I think I'm getting a pic of
his butt, and turns out he's moved and I get a foot!! ShirleyB

"Adrian" wrote in message

I think the next to I get, must be a digital camera. Great pics.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 1st 05, 09:35 PM
Irulan

oh my god, that third picture with just his butt sticking up in the air is
hilarious!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Shirley B." wrote in message
I see all the darling pix here and you've got me in the mood. Rex is ready
to kill me, but . . .

You know all the expensive toys you buy and they ignore or (in Rex's case)
break them? Jim went to Costco Saturday (Sam's Club) and brought all the
stuff home in a big banana box. For the heck of it, he flipped it over
and tossed a couple of Rexie's pingpong balls in it. Since there's a
space in the bottom for long paws to reach, it's become Rexie's new
favorite thing. At least he's getting exercise!

http://image42.webshots.com/43/4/38/...3ckCQdk_fs.jpg

http://image12.webshots.com/13/4/40/...0YAFRgj_fs.jpg

http://image40.webshots.com/40/4/43/...2FRwWmw_fs.jpg

http://image22.webshots.com/22/4/36/...4DtYQVU_fs.jpg

Hopefully this isn't addictive (the picture-taking, I mean!)

--
Shirley B.

To Reply by email: remove 'nick'

Pictures of His Majesty, Rex are at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/255873683SwWQZJ
Our home page: http://jumi-shirley-butler.com

Old June 2nd 05, 03:36 AM
badwilson

Philip wrote:
Some digitals ARE notoriously slow. I had an Olympus (forget the
model) that behaved similarly. The current Panasonic LC is MUCH
better in that respect. But you should know that holding the

shutter
button depressed JUST ENOUGH to make the camera focus will cut down
the shutter lag considerably in nearly all electronic "smart"

cameras
... be they film or digital.

In the newer cameras the lag is much less than older ones. I have an
Olympus that's 2 years old and I don't notice much of a lag at all.
But I do that holding the button down halfway thing. It's how you
focus and then when you click it all the way the pic is instant and in
focus all the time.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old June 2nd 05, 07:16 AM
DaKitty

Too cute, thanks for sharing!
Well, picture taking may not be as addictive as picture sharing

Old June 3rd 05, 03:26 AM
dopekitty

MarAzul wrote:

Those are too funny!! This one
http://image40.webshots.com/40/4/43/...2FRwWmw_fs.jpg actually made
me laugh out loud.. I think I woke my husband... )

I see a kittybutt!!!!

Here's one from my collection

These pics are of Lilly, one of the cats I had to rehome before moving
to Edmonton.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../lillybum1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../lillybum2.jpg

Kristy

LOL! Moosehead/Catbutt.

Theresa

Hehee.. yeah, i like that one. I miss my moosehead dry!

Kristy
Old June 4th 05, 02:31 PM
FatBobRoundPants

I don't think I've ever seen anything as precious. Thankyou for letting us
see the photos, it made my day!
"
badwilson" wrote in message
Philip wrote:
[...]

Happy Anniversary, Duffy MaryL Cat health & behaviour 20 February 1st 04 09:59 PM
Happy news catsruleok Cat anecdotes 12 September 22nd 03 02:46 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM
Help ! Not a happy household at the moment :( Karen Chuplis Cat health & behaviour 11 July 18th 03 12:30 AM