purrrss frum Pawstralia

Old September 12th 05, 03:06 AM
Rebecca

Hihi again, Princess Jasmeeen. Yoo sownds furry pritty. I hopez we kan see
sum pichers ub yoo sumtime.

Sundance an me juss owns wun hoomin. We haz owned herself fur sefural
yeerz. I iz older dan Sundance, but since he wuz heer firstest an heez a
boykittee, he fingks he's da bosskittee. I keepz tryin to straiten him owt,
but he duznt git it yet.

Rebecca, HKC

"meee" wrote in message
Thankyew all furry much for all the furry nice welcums, I am sew happy to
meet such nice kitties. I would be furry purleased to attend the jellicle
ball! Fangs fur the invitation! Grreetings to her majesty Empress Cleo. I
white and orange and furry purry, wif furry pointy ears and slanty amber
eyes. I own two hoomins ann two baby hoomins, who keep two dogz fur my
protekshun an one parrot fur my amoosement. I can tell yew, it keeps me
furry busy lookin' after them all. Do yew all own many hoomins? they are
troublesome at times, but good for purrs an noserubbing and stroking fur
an
bits of chicken. yum yum yum!

Old September 12th 05, 04:28 AM
Beverly Orel

Sendin Megapurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs fujr awl duh kitties and udder amomals cot
in dat awrful storm "katrina."

Things are looking bedder down dare in New Orleans now.
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
"meee" wrote in message
Purrs Catmerican Kitties, this eez princess jasmeeen meowfing yew frum
Pawstralia. Efter many munths wandrin inna furest, desertd bi pussykin an
hoominkin I wuz reskewed by mine humble survents an now am livin da lif I
deserv. Purrs to alla yew kittiez wit well traind hoomins. I am surroundde
by dogs (sssptt) but woz vvvery purry to find an owtpost inna da form of
ur
community. Puurrrs and nosyrubbin to yew all...princess jasmeeen, servd
anna
lovd by her hoomins

Old September 12th 05, 06:48 AM
Miss Violette

we own 2 hoomanz, Furry who is the one who cleans our boxes and feeds us wet
food, he also pets us and watches TV with us, he mostly belongs to OEJ and
Trudi, at least they are always arguing about who will sit on him. Then
there is soft, who, according to OEJ, used to be the perfect person to happy
paw but now she isn't so soft anymore so this makes OEJ cranky. She is the
water giver and dry food giver, they are both quite well behaved for hoomanz
but they do get lax at times, we have no permanent baby hoomanz, we do have
them visit in the summer, Miss Violette

Old September 13th 05, 04:49 PM
Adam

meee wrote:
I white and orange and furry purry, wif furry pointy ears and slanty amber
eyes.

Du yu have tufts at da tips uv da eers?

Allegra, President, Tufted Ears Club
Old September 13th 05, 09:27 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
meee wrote:
I white and orange and furry purry, wif furry pointy ears and slanty

amber
eyes.

Du yu have tufts at da tips uv da eers?

Allegra, President, Tufted Ears Club

Pitooonya, VP of TEC, smiles...
--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old September 14th 05, 02:19 AM
tess

Hullo Princess Jasmeeen. I'z furry pleezed tu meet yur royal self. I'z
Tess an I'z almost 6 mumfs olde an I lives wif myne mommy in San
Francatso. I haz heerd dat lotsa funfun fings happen in dis community.

Tess

Old September 14th 05, 09:21 AM
meee

Hello tess, yes Pawstralia is very exciting place to live-lotsa lizards and
meeces anna birds yum yum yum. rabbits too iffn you can gets them!! what is
san francatso like? it must be a furry big city
ink.net...