Very bad news for Cleopatra

Old December 16th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Very bad news for Cleopatra

purrs in route
"Dan M" wrote in message
Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan

Old December 16th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
Dan M wrote:

Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan

Cleo is gone. She won't be in pain any more. Thank you all for your
purrs.

Dan
Old December 16th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Dan M wrote:

Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Oh, poor Cleo. Why are so many cats getting this?

I'm so sorry. I hope the second vet has either a better diagnosis, or
a hopeful treatment plan for her.

Purrs enroute!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 16th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

Cleo is gone. She won't be in pain any more. Thank you all for your
purrs.

Oh, no. I posted a reply to your last message just before seeing this.
I am so sorry, Dan.

Purrs for you and your family.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 16th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:33:13 -0600, Daniel Mahoney
wrote:
Cleo is gone. She won't be in pain any more. Thank you all for your
purrs.

Dan

Hugs and purrs comings, and will light a candle for her passing
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old December 16th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Dec 15, 7:33*pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:

Cleo is gone. She won't be in pain any more. Thank you all for your
purrs.

Dan

I am so sorry to hear this.
Purrs for you and your family.

Winnie and Rusty

Old December 16th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message

Cleo is gone. She won't be in pain any more. Thank you all for your
purrs.

Dan, I'm so sorry. Our condolences for you and Nancy and the rest of the
kitties.

Old December 16th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Dan M"
Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan

Ohhhh, poor Cleo. Purrs lovingly sent for her mout too heal and for her to
heal quickly. Good isea to get a second opinion.
Kive her a lovey kiss on the top of her head from me, will ya?
Love, and purrayers, and Mosey will lite her another get well kandle tew
mayke hurself feal bedder.
Love, and purrayers
Kyla an Mosey

Old December 16th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorraine

wrote:

Cleo is gone. She won't be in pain any more. Thank you all for your
purrs.

Oh, Dan. I'm so sorry. Purrs on the way for your family.

Lorraine
--
L.
Pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/raineontheplain
Old December 16th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
Dan M wrote:

Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems, even after three courses of
antibiotics. She went back to the vet today for another detailed exam,
and the vet's pronouncement is that she has a very fast-growing tumor on
her jaw. It wasn't there when she had her dental, but now is making her
very uncomfortable.

We have another vet in town. I'm going to talk to him for a 2nd opinion.
Purrs would be appreciated, as things don't look at all good for Cleo.

Dan

Cleo is gone. She won't be in pain any more. Thank you all for your
purrs.

Dan

I'm so sorry, Dan!! I've lit a candle to light her way and we're
sending purrs of comfort for those of you remaining.
--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

Purrs requested for Cleopatra again Amelia T Cat Cat community 27 November 28th 08 07:03 PM
MZ cleopatra Stormmee Cat community 3 October 24th 07 10:55 PM
Severe Scratching-cleopatra Brant j via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 March 13th 05 05:06 AM
Dear Cleopatra Miss Violette Cat community 4 November 15th 04 01:06 PM
Miss Cleopatra?? Miss Violette Cat community 72 December 28th 03 01:18 AM