princess: the final chapter

Old June 3rd 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default princess: the final chapter

so i had told you all about how she had gone missing and then returned,
frail but alive, well she spent the last few weeks with my parents doing
prncess things. on Sunday my aunt asked my mom if she could possibly be
alive and sleep in the position she was in in the grass, why yess... when
the children arrived she played with all of them, frail as she was, she
continued to lose weight, and my mother tempted her by cooking chicken,
hamburgers and all manners of meat to make her final days as happy as
possible,... vetting her would have been the same as betrayal for her, so
she was happy getting her special food and the taco dog was happy to help
her finish it...

a few days before she returned, someone, unnamed to us mentioned to sisters
SO, also a neighbor that they had picked up a cat by my mother's mail box,
he told the unknown individual, that was no dumped the cat was princess and
belong to my mom and if they knew what was best for peace in the world they
better return her... she cam sauntering into my mom's garage the next day...

so life was going on as it does on a farm, and my mom went to my dad's work
shop... she started sniffing, and he asked her what was wrong, she says i
smell something and i just know its the cat... and mom found her, curled up
in a peaceful sleeping position under his work bench... mom thinks this was
a popular spot for snoozing because it was dark but allowed for a clear veiw
of the sisters yard so she could see when her small hoomins arrived home,

so now princess is gone for sure... in her style in her way at her house
with her people knowing it.

Lee

Old June 3rd 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

I'm very sorry that she is gone. I'm sure her humans will miss her
greatly, so we'll be purring and praying that their hearts heal
quickly. But at least Princess went peacefully.

Old June 3rd 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

she went peacefully and at HER house, so while never wanting an end, for her
it was a good end, she was around 16 17 years old, and having lived her
entire life as an out kitty with garage/barn/shop privilges, she really did
have the best of both worlds, Lee

Old June 3rd 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...." It's hard to let you go. MLB

Old June 3rd 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Awww, I am so sorry about her passing, but she did indeed have the best of
both worlds..
Love Kyla

Old June 3rd 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 3 June, 18:22, "Stormmee" wrote:
[...]

It sounds like a calm and peaceful end for her, may we all be so
lucky. My sympathies on your loss nevertheless, in these cases it's
hardest for those left behind.

Jeanette
Old June 3rd 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

I'm sorry, Lee, I have lit a candle for Princess.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Prncs

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old June 3rd 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A candle for Princess

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Prncs

On 2010-06-03 12:22:12 -0500, Stormmee said:

[...]

Cat I have known, Chapter 4683 Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 August 2nd 09 07:34 PM
A New Chapter Yowie Cat anecdotes 13 December 19th 07 02:09 PM
Final FINAL Mooch Fan Club list Bobcat Cat anecdotes 1 October 11th 06 06:26 PM
The Toes Report, the Final Chapter FurrsomeFoursome Cat community 26 January 2nd 06 06:26 AM
Cat Addiction: Chapter 199 Brian Link Cat health & behaviour 7 March 3rd 05 06:04 PM